It was Friday night action in the SWPL for the old firm rivals, Celtic came out on top with a passionate and energetic performance against a Rangers team that has been unbeaten for over a year and are the favourites to win the league title.Read More
Month: February 2023
Sunday 26th February will be a busy day In the Scottish Football calendar. In particular, it will be a hectic day for the city of Glasgow as both sides of Glasgow meet at Hampden Park for a 3pm kickoff to battle it out for the ViaPlay Cup (Scottish league cup).Read More
It was an exciting occasion for some of the Ghirls. New signing Hana Kerner made her Celtic debut as Academy star Claire Goldie was handed her first senior start.Read More
- Celtic in fixture switch as St Johnstone match moved for TV coverage 22/09/2023The clash was originally set for Saturday December 2 with a 3pm kick-off.
- Celtic hero feels Rodgers needs to sign more first-team ready players 22/09/2023He thinks the Hoops have signed too many project players.
- Livingston boss David Martindale praises Celtic's Brendan Rodgers 22/09/2023The Almondvale boss rates the 50-year-old highly.
- 'I have got to thank Eddie Howe' - Postecoglou opens up on Celtic move 22/09/2023The Australian detailed how his move to the Parkhead club transpired.
- Livingston vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 22/09/2023The Scottish champions travel to Almondvale as they return to Scottish Premiership action.
- Brendan Rodgers isn't a 'fantasist' over Celtic Champions League hopes 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS says he ‘isn’t a fantasist’ when it comes to Celtic’s Champions League prospects...
- Brendan Rodgers on Celtic transfer strategy, and Salzburg example 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS and Celtic, it could be argued, are stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
- Lessons required for Celtic after opportunity missed at Feyenoord 21/09/2023WHEN Celtic were drawn against Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in Champions League Group E at the end of last month, my eyes lit up. Not at the dazzling star power of their opponents, but at the realistic opportunity for progress from the section.