Celtic Women prevailed over their bitter rivals, Rangers in front of 10 and a half thousand fans at Hampden to claim a second straight Women’s Scottish Cup title.Read More
Author: Sam Scouller
Celtic fans broke their own record just a week after setting it as nearly 16,000 fans turned up to see Celtic Women take on Hearts in the final game of the SWPL season. Celtic needed a win to give themselves a chance at the title while also relying on Rangers to take points off Glasgow City at Ibrox.Read More
Celtic B gathered all three points in Airdrie after a brace from Ben Quinn claimed them a dramatic late win against Bo’ness United.Read More
- Brendan Rodgers names Celtic side for Hibernian fixture 06/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has named his side for the Scottish Premiership fixture against Hibernian.
- Scottish government rejects Minister for Football pyrotechnic use call 06/12/2023SIOBHIAN Brown, the Minister for Victims and Community Safety, today dismissed the need for the Scottish government to appoint a Minister for Football and backed the SFA, SPFL and Police Scotland to tackle the rise in pyrotechnic use and crowd disorder at matches.
- Celtic hero Brown linked with vacant managerial role at Sunderland 06/12/2023Scott Brown is being linked with the vacant managerial job at an English Championship side.
- Feyenoord's appeal against 'f*** Celtic' banner thrown out 06/12/2023Feyenoord's appeal against 'f*** Celtic' banner thrown out by UEFA.
- Odsonne Edouard makes 'end goal' Celtic transfer admission 06/12/2023Odsonne Edouard makes 'end goal' Celtic transfer exit admission.
- Celtic vs Hibs: TV channel, live stream & team news 06/12/2023Celtic vs Hibs: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time & team news.
- Matt O'Riley on keeping 'playfulness' in Celtic armoury 06/12/2023Matt O'Riley on importance of keeping 'childish playfulness' in Celtic armoury.
- Celtic set to table bumper transfer fee for Aberdeen ace Miovski 05/12/2023Celtic are reportedly weighing up a January transfer bid for Aberdeen star Bojan Miovski.
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill