“The idea came from the marketing team at the football club and after a few conversations, we thought the advert could reflect the current times that we are living in.”Read More
Author: Kyle Murphy
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.
- Ange Postecoglou's pre-game Celtic pep talk revealed 05/02/2023The Parkhead boss had a message for his charges before the McDiarmid Park victory
- St Johnstone stars in 'rock, paper, scissors' Celtic free-kick decider 05/02/2023The comedic moment was caught on the Sky Sports cameras at the game.
- Callum Davidson left impressed by Celtic's ruthless attack 05/02/2023The Saints manager was left impressed after Celtic showed their ruthless nature at McDiarmid Park.
- Aaron Mooy on what boss Ange Postecoglou asks of him at Celtic 05/02/2023The Australian now has four goals and an assist in his last four matches
- Ange Postecoglou adamant Celtic stars all have room for improvement 05/02/2023An own goal from Andy Considine got the ball rolling, before Kyogo, Aaron Mooy and David Turnbull all netted.