The Game Episode 1 – Shame Game 10 years ago this month was The Shame Game. A silly title...Read More
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou reveals the quality his team possesses that has been "a bit underestimated" 27/01/2022ANGE Postecoglou has singled out the quality in his Celtic side which be believes has been overlooked this season in the wake of an important 2-1 win over Hearts at Tynecastle last night – their resilience.
- Hearts manager Robbie Neilson criticises linesman for 'poor decisions' in Celtic game and calls for VAR 26/01/2022ROBBIE Neilson tonight questioned why assistant referee Dougie Potter had allowed Celtic’s second goal to stand – but admitted that Hearts’ strike in the 2-1 defeat at Tynecastle should have been chalked off as well.
- Hearts boss Robbie Neilson claims talks with officials 'maybe influenced' offside call against Celtic 26/01/2022ROBBIE NEILSON has claimed his discussion with John Beaton may have influenced the decision in the lead up to Hearts' goal against Celtic.
- Celtic debutant Matt O'Riley blown away by intensity of Tynecastle, but says visitors must control games better 26/01/2022CELTIC debutant Matt O’Riley admits he was blown away by the Tynecastle atmosphere as he said he has never experienced anything like it in his career to date.
- Proud Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou dismisses Hearts offside claims after weathering Tynecastle storm 26/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU has dismissed controversy over Celtic’s second goal at Tynecastle as he spoke of his pride in his players for weathering a second-half storm to beat Hearts 2-1.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou dismisses offside dubiety in witty Sky Sports response 26/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU has dismissed any drama relating to Celtic's winner versus Hearts tonight - insisting he is not interested in debating refereeing decisions as they 'don't matter'.
- Hearts 1-2 Celtic: Reo Hatate and Giorgios Giakoumakis goals clinch hard-fought win and maintain title pressure 26/01/2022CELTIC highlighted they can sustain their Scottish title challenge while a raft of key players are missing tonight with a hard-fought win over Hearts at Tynecastle that maintained the pressure on Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership a week ahead of the second Old Firm game of the season.
- 3 Celtic burning issues as Hearts miss chance to earn point 26/01/2022Return of Jota Possibly one of the most pleasing aspect of tonight’s victory for Celtic fans must be the return of Jota. The Portuguese winger played for an hour as Ange Postecoglou decided to bring one of his star men off with the Premiership matches coming thick and fast. The 22-year-old was back to his […]