The 18th of November marked the 50th anniversary of my first time attending a Celtic game. Or the...Read More
Month: November 2022
As day eight of the World Cup commenced, the mouthwatering Group F match between Spain and Germany looked pick of the bunch, but for Celtic fans they would keep a keen eye on proceedings in the earlier match in the group as 2018 finalists, Croatia, played the tournaments rookies, Canada.Read More
No, worries about teenage centre halves making their debut alongside Nir Bitton or having to play a goalkeeper you knew was dodgy. No trips to far away place against teams you’d only just heard of. No Neil Lennon curveball selections.. Yes, not having to qualify for the Champions league makes for a far less stressful summer.Read More
- Celtic in fixture switch as St Johnstone match moved for TV coverage 22/09/2023The clash was originally set for Saturday December 2 with a 3pm kick-off.
- Celtic hero feels Rodgers needs to sign more first-team ready players 22/09/2023He thinks the Hoops have signed too many project players.
- Livingston boss David Martindale praises Celtic's Brendan Rodgers 22/09/2023The Almondvale boss rates the 50-year-old highly.
- 'I have got to thank Eddie Howe' - Postecoglou opens up on Celtic move 22/09/2023The Australian detailed how his move to the Parkhead club transpired.
- Livingston vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 22/09/2023The Scottish champions travel to Almondvale as they return to Scottish Premiership action.
- Brendan Rodgers isn't a 'fantasist' over Celtic Champions League hopes 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS says he ‘isn’t a fantasist’ when it comes to Celtic’s Champions League prospects...
- Brendan Rodgers on Celtic transfer strategy, and Salzburg example 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS and Celtic, it could be argued, are stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
- Lessons required for Celtic after opportunity missed at Feyenoord 21/09/2023WHEN Celtic were drawn against Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in Champions League Group E at the end of last month, my eyes lit up. Not at the dazzling star power of their opponents, but at the realistic opportunity for progress from the section.