To get in touch with us regarding any comments, suggestions, criticisms or wildly inaccurate rumours you’d like to see addressed on the next podcast, or if you’d like to contribute with an mp3 you can email, leave your comments below or phone the hotline on 0141 416 1067.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Celtic ace Greg Taylor on the 'breath of fresh air' that is Kyogo 07/12/2021Greg Taylor has revealed the positive influence the effervescent Kyogo Furihashi has had on the Celtic dressing room and has welcomed a move to bring more Japanese players to the club.
- Celtic furiously hit back at Leslie Deans after ex-Hearts chairman demanded replay or three points 07/12/2021CELTIC have blasted back at comments made by former Hearts chairman Leslie Deans after last week's clash between the two clubs.
- Greg Taylor bites back over Celtic transfer question as he offers ‘copy and paste’ response 07/12/2021GREG TAYLOR was quick to hit back at a question over Celtic recruiting in his left back role this January as he issued a "copy and paste" response.
- Celtic SLO in savage Leslie Deans takedown amid fixture pile up prediction 07/12/2021CELTIC supporter liaison officer John Paul Taylor has fired a cheeky swipe at former Hearts chairman Leslie Deans after he called for a rematch between the two sides.
- SFA charge Calum Butcher for horror challenge on Celtic ace David Turnbull 07/12/2021DUNDEE UNITED midfielder Calum Butcher has received a Scottish Football Association notice of complaint over his foul on Celtic’s David Turnbull.
- John Beaton to referee Celtic vs Hibs Premier Sports Cup final clash 07/12/2021JOHN BEATON has been named as the referee for the Premier Sports Cup final.
- Jota to Celtic transfer given seal of approval by AC Milan ace 07/12/2021JOTA's potential permanent move to Celtic has been given the blessing of AC Milan star Rafael Leao.
- Celtic star Kyogo should be fined by SFA for 'exaggerating', says ex-EPL referee 07/12/2021CELTIC striker Kyogo Furuhashi should face punishment by Scottish FA should he continue to "cheat" referees in Scotland.