- Rangers director Alastair Johnston questions if Celtic will be awarded 'eight-and-a-half in a row' if SPFL call title early 07/04/2020RANGERS director Alastair Johnston has questioned whether Celtic would be awarded “eight-and-a-half in a row” if the SPFL decide to call the title early.
- Why Kieran Tierney is set to put his annus horribilis behind him and come good at Arsenal 07/04/2020AS one of only five Scottish footballers to be the proud owner of a Premier League winners’ medal, it is fair to say that Kevin Gallacher excelled during the years that he spent playing in the top flight in England.
- Ex-SFA official claims Celtic will be champions on "sporting merit" if the SPFL abandon the Premiership 06/04/2020UEFA will be unable to ban Scottish clubs from the Champions League and Europa League next season if the SPFL decide not to complete the current Ladbrokes Premiership campaign, it was today claimed.
- Scottish football takes note as 'FIFA extend 2019/20 season indefinitely' 06/04/2020THE coronavirus crisis has wreaked havoc across the football calendar forcing leagues across the world into postponement.
- Celtic hero Chris Sutton hits WWE superstar Drew McIntyre with Rangers jibe after WrestleMania victory 06/04/2020CHRIS SUTTON has hit new WWE champ Drew McIntyre with a Rangers jibe following his WrestleMania 36 victory.
- Scots sports lawyer David Winnie believes UEFA have made major blunder over SPFL warning 06/04/2020A FORMER Scottish footballer, who is now a top sports lawyer, believes UEFA have made a major blunder by issuing a £50 million warning to the SPFL.
- Celtic want to keep season alive despite reports SPFL could hand them title early 06/04/2020CELTIC have reportedly called for the Scottish Premiership season to be kept alive, despite having the chance of being crowned champions.
- Hibs great Pat Stanton on being crowned Player of the Year, Jock Stein, Celtic and life in isolation 06/04/2020NOBODY in Scottish football, not even the members of the Celtic side that coasted to a fifth consecutive title and went all the way to the European Cup final, could get close to Pat Stanton back in 1970.