This week Harry is once again joined by Hullbhoy and discuss the appalling behaviour of the Dutch police along with some football – and the pleasant sight of 4 Celtic goals being scored in one game against Ross County. ...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week, the guys move off the subject of the Celtic Champions League XI and move onto business matters – The 2013 Celtic AGM. Harry & Hullbhoy share their business expertise to come up with the perfect preview of...Read More
After a brief break caused by IT malfunctions and diary challenges, we’re back to finalise our review of the ultimate Celtic Champions League XI. This week Harry is joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the guys who win games...Read More
By Estadio Nacional The lack of questioning of the football Neil Lennon’s teams play should be a concern for the Celtic support just now. It seems people have fallen for the whole PLC, Neil Lennon the brand plodding on...Read More
With the midfield such an important part of the team, it was decided that Harry needed two experienced hands to help him discuss the selection challenges and so he has been joined by two well known members of the Celtic...Read More
- Gordon Smith: Ange Postecoglou should take some blame but he's limited at Celtic 31/07/2021We should be reasonably pleased this week as we still have five teams in Europe. Hibernian and Aberdeen have done very well with comfortable home wins and qualification into the next round.
- Ange Postecoglou says that Celtic will be challenging for honours this term as he dismisses 'second season' theory 30/07/2021LEAGUE winning sides, or even those that can navigate Champions League qualifiers, aren’t built in a day. Particularly when you don’t yet have the proper tools at your disposal.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: 'I'm not a fragile little petal that's going to fall apart' 30/07/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU says he is more than capable of dealing with the pressure that comes with being Celtic manager, and that he isn’t going to fall apart when he comes in for criticism.
- Efe Ambrose hails Kieran Tierney as proof to EPL that Scottish talent can cut it: 'Many will aspire to be like KT' 30/07/2021Once upon a time it was Scottish managers who were tearing up the English Premier League.
- Joe Hart breaks silence amid Celtic transfer rumours with stern 'focus' message 30/07/2021Joe Hart has issued a stern message of focus on social media despite transfer links to Celtic.
- Neil Lennon outlines Celtic 'void' as he opens up on club scouting network 30/07/2021NEIL LENNON reckons there is still a 'void' needing filled at Celtic from when Nick Hammond left the club.
- Neil Lennon: Celtic weren't ready in Champions League but Postecoglou will come good in time 30/07/2021CELTIC weren't ready to compete for a spot in the Champions League, claims Neil Lennon.
- Graeme McGarry: Honeymoon is over for Dominic McKay, Celtic CEO must now rise to Ange Postecoglou's challenge 30/07/2021"MAYBE I wasn’t clear enough". Ange Postecoglou’s words, dripping with passive aggression towards the Celtic board, following his side’s Champions League exit to FC Midtjylland on Wednesday night.