This week sees the long awaited (about 3 weeks) return of Lawrence Donegan to the podcast for the heavily trailed discussion about his @bythemin empire. Lawrence joins Harry to discuss how @bythemin started on twitter and his...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week Harry is joined by a very special guest – Mr Stiliyan Petrov. Stiliyan very kindly took time out of his hectic schedule organising the Stiliyan Petrov game at Celtic Park this Sunday to discuss football with a...Read More
Hot on the heels of reviewing Kazakhstan and previewing Inverness with Lawrence Donegan, Harry has got his act together and has pulled together a podcast reviewing Inverness and previewing the Shaktar 2nd leg. Harry is joined...Read More
This week Harry is joined by musician, journalist, golfer, Celtic fan and all round good guy Lawrence Donegan. They start with the good intentions of discussing Celtic, football and @bytheminsport and @bytheminCeltic but focus...Read More
- John Kennedy addresses UFC superstar Conor McGregor's Celtic shares interest after Dermot Desmond 'talks' 12/05/2021John Kennedy has addressed speculation linking UFC superstar Conor McGregor with shares in Celtic.
- Celtic's John Kennedy confirms Ali McCann scouting trips as St Johnstone ace on Parkhead radar 12/05/2021John Kennedy admits Celtic are monitoring St Johnstone midfielder Ali McCann.
- Celtic's Turnbull and Rangers' Patterson battle it out with SFWA winner Doig and McCann for PFA young player of the year 12/05/2021The PFA have announced their shortlist for young player of the year.
- Celtic vs St Johnstone | TV channel, live stream and team news 12/05/2021CELTIC welcome St Johnstone to Parkhead tomorrow evening as Scott Brown plays his last home game for the club.
- Eddie Howe 'picking out' new Celtic signing targets, claims Parkhead hero, as he predicts manager thoughts 11/05/2021Eddie Howe will be picking out transfer targets already with a view to joining Celtic, reckons Murdo MacLeod.
- John Kennedy says Celtic's players owe Scott Brown a fitting farewell 11/05/2021JOHN KENNEDY has challenged his Celtic players to rise to the occasion tonight and give captain Scott Brown a fitting send off in his last home match for the club.
- Bonnyrigg Rose boss reckons Celtic and Rangers' Colts should have started Scots footie pyramid at bottom 11/05/2021Robbie Horn insists Celtic and Rangers should have been forced to start at the bottom of Scottish football’s pyramid with their Colts teams rather than be admitted to the Lowland League.
- Celtic's David Turnbull says he is fit and ready to answer Scotland's call as midfield injury problems mount 11/05/2021DAVID TURNBULL has told Scotland head coach Steve Clarke his is fit and ready to solve his injury problems by taking a place in his squad for Euro 2020.