With the first podcast recorded and ready for upload shortly, we are now starting to collate votes for the Champions League XI. In order to vote you need to know the payers. There are 67 players who, prior to season 2013/14...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
In a recent discussion about how to make the 200th podcast of Celtic Underground memorable, The Human Torpedo and I were ruminating on the challenges behind arriving at an updated “Greatest Ever Team”. Jinky was voted the...Read More
This week sees the long awaited (about 3 weeks) return of Lawrence Donegan to the podcast for the heavily trailed discussion about his @bythemin empire. Lawrence joins Harry to discuss how @bythemin started on twitter and his...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a very special guest – Mr Stiliyan Petrov. Stiliyan very kindly took time out of his hectic schedule organising the Stiliyan Petrov game at Celtic Park this Sunday to discuss football with a...Read More
Hot on the heels of reviewing Kazakhstan and previewing Inverness with Lawrence Donegan, Harry has got his act together and has pulled together a podcast reviewing Inverness and previewing the Shaktar 2nd leg. Harry is joined...Read More
- Celtic defender Christopher Jullien 'attracting interest' from France 19/05/2022CELTIC outcast Christopher Jullien could be heading back to France this summer, according to reports.
- Ex-Celtic ace Moussa Dembele brutally trolls Rangers over Europa League final defeat 18/05/2022MOUSSA DEMBELE wasted little time in aiming a brutal dig at Rangers over their agonising Europa League final loss.
- Anthony Ralston hoping to cap fairytale season with Celtic by helping Scotland to the World Cup 18/05/2022IT is little wonder that while he and many of his Celtic teammates are currently enjoying a bit of well-earned down-time, Anthony Ralston doesn’t really want this season to end.
- Liel Abada shoots down question over Celtic future 18/05/2022CELTIC winger Liel Abada enjoyed a stellar debut campaign in Scotland - but the Israeli insists he is not thinking about leaving Parkhead anytime soon.
- Nir Bitton delighted to leave Celtic ‘on a high’ after helping Ange Postecoglou's side to Premiership crown 18/05/2022Nir Bitton is delighted he was able to leave Celtic on a high after nine trophy-laden years at the club.
- Glasgow Celtic stars share photos as they enjoy holiday in Ibiza 18/05/2022CELTIC stars have been sharing photos of their holiday to Ibiza following their last game this season.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis says nowhere compares to Celtic Park as he looks forward to 'crazy' Champions League nights 17/05/2022GIORGOS GIAKOUMAKIS is savouring the prospect of playing at Celtic Park on a Champions League night, saying that the experience will eclipse even the fervour of the famed atmospheres in his homeland.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis on why the best is yet to come from him and Celtic, as top scorer eyes up partnership with Kyogo 17/05/2022THERE was a common theme to the messages coming out of the jubilant Celtic dressing room on Saturday following the thumping of Motherwell that neatly bookended their Premiership title triumph.