This week we take a look at old Celtic players who are relaxing away from the rigours of professional football. I’m unsure of some of the content in the photos so any help would be appreciated. Picture 1 – This one shows a...Read More
Kids especially loved Jinky. There was something child like about him that appealed especially to the young, perhaps his defiance of authority, be it Jock Stein, referees, the SFA, the press or some big defender whose sole...Read More
Of the 42 senior clubs in Scotland I calculate that I’ve visited 27 of them. If I told you that Celtic haven’t played a competitive match at Firs Park (East Stirling) since 1963 or Central Park (Cowdenbeath) since 1971 then you...Read More
- Albian Ajeti pledges that Celtic goal glut will continue as he edges closer to full fitness 19/09/2020ALBIAN AJETI says he is finally getting closer to full fitness after notching his fourth goal in five league appearances in Celtic’s win over Livingston.
- Admission of fatigue behind Odsonne Edouard’s absence, as Neil Lennon denies that Celtic star is unsettled 19/09/2020NEIL LENNON has revealed an admission from Odsonne Edouard that he was struggling with fatigue was behind his decision to leave his star man out of the win over Livingston, but he hopes to have the striker available for Thursday night’s Europa League tie against Riga.
- Celtic 3, Livingston 2: Another mixed bag as champions go top 19/09/2020IF winning when not playing particularly well is the mark of champions, then on recent evidence, Celtic may well be on their way to 10 in-a-row. But there is no ignoring the fact that despite the consistently impressive garnering of points – the three earned here against Livingston moved them top of the table – […]
- Celtic 3, Livingston 2: How the visitors rated 19/09/2020Robby McCrorie 6
- Celtic 3, Livingston 2: How Neil Lennon's players rated 19/09/2020Vasilis Barkas 6
- Celtic 3-2 Livingston As it happened: Hosts survive late scare 19/09/2020Join us for our live coverage as Celtic take on Livingston in the Scottish Premiership.
- One-to-ones with Tommy Burns and an electric Henrik Larsson: Stan Petrov on how to prepare for an Old Firm derby 19/09/2020IT can sometimes take a little time for a player arriving from overseas to understand the gravity of derby day in Glasgow, but former Celtic midfielder Stilyan Petrov says he was all-too-aware of the importance of the fixture – thanks to regular one-to-ones with Parkhead legend Tommy Burns.
- Italian reporter says AC Milan and Celtic will meet next week to negotiate Kris Ajer deal 19/09/2020KRISTOFFER AJER could be on his way to Milan, with reports in Italy suggesting that a meeting to discuss a move from Parkhead to the San Siro is scheduled to take place next week.