On August 30th 1980 Celtic found themselves in a pickle against Stirling Albion at Celtic Park. They had lost the first leg of the League cup tie 1-0 at Annfield and were drawing 1-1 in injury time when Tommy Burns fired home a...Read More
- Celtic vs St Johnstone: Is game on TV? What channel, can I watch for free and team news 05/12/2020Celtic are set to take on St Johnstone in league action this weekend as they aim to return to the win column.
- Andy Considine says Aberdeen can split Rangers and Celtic in Premiership title race 05/12/2020Aberdeen star Andy Considine reckons his side can split the Old Firm this season.
- Si Ferry: Paolo Di Canio flicking the vickies a far cry from Gary Holt's quiet exit 05/12/2020It’s a sad time in Scottish football as the first manager in the Premiership leaves his post. It was a big shock to hear that it came at the Tony Macaroni Stadium, where it seemed like they had one of the nicest guys in football doing a great job.
- Celtic winger Jimmy Delaney : One of the best loved Celts of all time 05/12/2020Described as ‘one of the best loved Celts of all time’, winger Jimmy Delaney helped his club become a major force in Scottish football in the 1930s.
- 'We're not a million miles away': Neil Lennon says Celtic are close to being a real force once again 04/12/2020NEIL LENNON knows only too well that in Glasgow, being second to your city rivals is a million miles away from being satisfactory. So too is he acutely aware that Celtic’s recent record of two wins from 11 matches is a million miles away from being remotely acceptable to the club’s supporters.
- Celtic braced for further protests as Neil Lennon tells disgruntled fans it is the last thing club needs 04/12/2020CELTIC are bracing themselves for further protests against manager Neil Lennon and the club hierarchy when they take on St Johnstone tomorrow at Celtic Park.
- Green Brigade unveil banner at Celtic Park taking aim at Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell 04/12/2020CELTIC supporter group the Green Brigade have slammed senior members at Parkhead, claiming that there is 'no connection' between the club and its fans.
- Celtic erect new fencing measures ahead of St Johnstone clash following furious protests 04/12/2020Celtic have erected new fencing measures ahead of this weekend's home clash against St Johnstone.