This week I am joined by Stephen Wray to discuss the Hibs game and preview the game against New Rangers. The diea behind the podcast was to keep it to just those two gmes but with the end approaching and the type of season...Read More
This week is a little self-indulgent. It is 15 minutes short of two hours long because we just wanted to revel in the glory of Sunday. Sunday wasn’t just about the score; it was about the manner of our victory. An imperious...Read More
This week regulars Harry & Mark Cooper are joined by a man who is no stranger to the Celtic podcast world but is a debutant on The Celtic Underground podcast, Mr Stephen Wray. We went into the podcast to discuss the lesser...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
Celtic defeated Morton 3-0 on Saturday to progress to the Semi-finals of the Scottish Cup. Apart from a sprightly first 15 minutes the game was all Celtic however the first half may have had dominance, but it was pretty dull...Read More
Following the postponement of the Dundee game midweek and the freezing temperatures across the central belt, there had been an expectation among many that the Morton cup game this Saturday would be off. But it isn’t so we...Read More
- Listen: Can Hearts cause an upset in the Scottish Cup final? 24/05/2019On this week's episode of the Herald and Times Sport podcast, James is joined by Neil Cameron and Graeme McGarry.
- The Bulletin: Rangers target turns down contract at current club | Benitez declines talks with European clubs | Lustig to leave Celtic? 24/05/2019A Rangers target has turned down a contract offer at his current club, adding speculation about his future, Rafa Benitez has turned down talks from other European clubs, and Mikael Lustig could be leaving Celtic.
- How Brendan Rodgers, Martin O'Neill and Gordon Strachan are aiding Neil Lennon’s treble treble bid 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon has amassed a wealth of experience as a manager since he first stepped into the dugout at Celtic nine years ago and enjoyed a fair degree of success to boot.
- Scott Sinclair hails Brendan Rodgers' replacement Neil Lennon as Celtic immortality looms 23/05/2019OF all the players in the Celtic squad, Scott Sinclair was the one who should have been most affected when Brendan Rodgers suddenly departed for Leicester City back in February.
- Laid back Neil Lennon planning lads' break in Marbella - not Parkhead unveiling as Celtic manager 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon last night insisted the outcome of the William Hill Scottish Cup final tomorrow will have no bearing on his future as Celtic manager.
- Celtic winger James Forrest completes personal treble by winning Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year 23/05/2019JAMES Forrest has completed a personal treble by adding the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Season award to the PFA Scotland and Scottish Football Writers' Association prizes he has already collected.
- The Bulletin: Rangers to seal move for Sporting Lisbon youngster | Celtic keen on Dutch playmaker 23/05/2019Rangers are set to complete the signing of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Umaro Balde, Fortuna Sittard’s Mark Diemers is a target for Celtic and Steve Clarke has appointed his Scotland assistant manager.
- Kieran Tierney: Celtic are in this great position thanks to Neil Lennon 22/05/2019THE first time Kieran Tierney appeared on television just so happened to be on one of the worst days of Neil Lennon’s life.