Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Alison McConnell: Neil Lennon has already passed his audition for Celtic job 19/04/2019THERE has been a theory that Celtic’s comfortable passage to the William Hill Scottish Cup final was a significant feather in Neil Lennon’s cap.
- Steve Clarke hails Kilmarnock board for slashing Celtic and Rangers ticket allocation at Rugby Park 19/04/2019STEVE Clarke last night praised the Kilmarnock board’s decision to reduce the number of tickets handed to Celtic and Rangers supporters for games at Rugby Park.
- Neil Lennon says a Scot should get top job at Hampden and even has some recommendations 19/04/2019NEIL Lennon believes a Scot should be manager of the national team.
- Neil Lennon rules himself out of Scotland job 19/04/2019Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes the next Scotland manager should be Scottish as he ruled himself out the running for the Hampden hot seat.
- Celtic weigh up move for Azerbaijan defender 19/04/2019CELTIC could be set to make a shock swoop for Azerbaijan defender Bahlul Mustafazade.
- The Bulletin: Jack Ross downplays Scotland link | Levein dismisses Souttar rumours 19/04/2019Your daily roundup of all the latest SPFL news.
- SFA set to cast net wide in search for new Scotland manager - and open to a foreign coach taking over 19/04/2019THE Scottish Football Association are set to scour the world in their search for a new Scotland manager in the coming weeks after sacking Alex McLeish yesterday.
- Jonny Hayes relieved to be making cup final a family affair after pressure from Celtic-daft son 18/04/2019THE last thing that a player needs before walking out at Hampden in a Scottish Cup semi-final is to have any more pressure placed on his shoulders, particularly an added weight of expectation from his own family. But Jonny Hayes has forgiven his son Jackson for doing just that on Sunday.