Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
This week we have a podcast guest returning after 6 years! You will recall the days of Eddie Pearson presenting when I was just a regular guest along with many others including one Antony Murray. The problem was when Eddie...Read More
This week I am joined by Stephen Wray to discuss the Hibs game and preview the game against New Rangers. The diea behind the podcast was to keep it to just those two gmes but with the end approaching and the type of season...Read More
This week is a little self-indulgent. It is 15 minutes short of two hours long because we just wanted to revel in the glory of Sunday. Sunday wasn’t just about the score; it was about the manner of our victory. An imperious...Read More
This week regulars Harry & Mark Cooper are joined by a man who is no stranger to the Celtic podcast world but is a debutant on The Celtic Underground podcast, Mr Stephen Wray. We went into the podcast to discuss the lesser...Read More
- Celtic goalkeeper Scott Bain ready to take over from Craig Gordon if needed 15/07/2018Celtic keeper Scott Bain is ready to take his place in Wednesday night’s UEFA Champions League second-leg qualifier against Alashkert if Craig Gordon fails to recover from injury in time.
- Celtic kid Mikey Johnston will seek Brendan Rodgers' advice before weighing up loan move 15/07/2018Celtic winger Mikey Johnston will have a chat with Brendan Rodgers about his role this season before weighing up the possibility of a loan move.
- Celtic's World Cup star Dedryck Boyata set for fresh contract talks when he returns to Lennoxtown 15/07/2018Celtic are expected to re-open contract talks with Belgian defender Dedryck Boyata when the 27-year-old returns to the club from his World Cup campaign.
- Celtic on song as slick Hoops gear up for Champions League test 15/07/2018The pitch looked slick but those on top of it looked every bit as adept.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers vows that any overweight player won't train with Hoops first-team 14/07/2018THE old authoritarian mode of management has long left the dressing room but the sense of fear has not. This summer, as the Celtic players headed off for respite before a punishing schedule of Champions League qualifiers, the temptation to succumb to the holiday treats would have been eyed with some trepidation.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers hopeful deal for Hibs midfielder John McGinn can be resolved 14/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is confident that a deal will be done for Hibs midfielder John McGinn without the move for the 22-year-old dragging.
- Celtic 4 Standard Liege 1: Brendan Rodgers' side stroll through pre-season friendly 14/07/2018At one point in the second period an unexpected burst of eight sprinklers doused Celtic and Standard Liege in a welcome cooling spray as they played against a backdrop of intense summer sun. But as the Parkhead side negotiated this friendly with ease, everything at the club is focused on ensuring there is no cold […]
- Celtic winger Lewis Morgan ready to seize his chance 13/07/2018If the first day of the latest chapter in Lewis Morgan’s career didn’t provide a sufficient eye-opener, the plush aircraft that carried Celtic to Armenia this week would have done it. Essentially a luxury airborne hotel, the journey with which the Parkhead side began their quest for a third successive season of European football was […]