When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Why France Football's survey is an insult to Celtic legend Jock Stein 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Why Celtic legend Jock Stein is one of the greatest managers ever... 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp better managers than Celtic's Jock Stein 19/03/2019JOCK Stein has been ranked lower than Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp in France Football’s list of the top 50 managers.
- John Hartson: Trust in Lenny - he's the only man for a Rodgers recovery 19/03/2019I was interested to hear Neil Lennon speak of having big shoes to fill in the wake of Brendan Rodgers’ departure.
- John Hartson: Still so much more to come from Odsonne Edouard 19/03/2019Odsonne Edouard is a funny player.
- John Hartson: Filip Benkovic return is massive for Celtic 19/03/2019Having players back who have been out for a while always feels a little like getting new players in, I think.
- Oliver Burke: There was a lot of weight on my shoulders with Scotland - but I don't regret a thing 18/03/2019FOR a player who was, prematurely as it turned out, hailed as the next big thing in Scottish football when he made his record-breaking £13 million move to RB Leipzig back in 2016 it was quite a climbdown.
- Callum McGregor ready to build up fitness after coming through 90 minutes at Dens Park unscathed 18/03/2019Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor will use Scotland's European Championship qualifiers against Kazakhstan and San Marino to build up his fitness after coming through the 90 minutes at Dens Park with no ill effects. McGregor was not supposed to play the full game but ploughed on regardless as Celtic opened up a 10-point gap at the […]