He woke early that morning. Despite the darkness and the cold there would be no trouble getting up...Read More
Author: St Anthony
In a few days’ time, Celtic will embark on a league campaign which every Celtic supporter hopes...Read More
- Jeremie Frimpong details Scott Brown's Celtic manager credentials and reveals advice which made him £11.5m star 01/03/2021Jeremie Frimpong arrived a Celtic as a fresh-faced kid among a sea of hardened, experienced pros.
- 'We've got your cup!': St Johnstone troll Celtic with trophy taunt 01/03/2021ST JOHNSTONE celebrated the first League Cup success in the history of the Perth club on Sunday thanks to their 1-0 win over Livingston at Hampden - and the players couldn't help but aim a sly dig towards Celtic.
- How Celtic's monopoly of Scottish football's major honours ended - and St Johnstone landed the Betfred Cup 01/03/2021Celtic’s monopoly of Scottish football’s silverware was finally ended at Hampden yesterday as St Johnstone lifted the first trophy of the Covid-19-disrupted 2020/21 season and only the second major honour in their entire 137-year existence.
- Five things we learned as John Kennedy gets off to a winning start as Celtic interim manager 01/03/2021CELTIC edged out Aberdeen for the second time in 10 days on Saturday to give John Kennedy a win in his first match as interim manager. Here are five talking points as Aberdeen failed to find the net once again...
- Old Firm rivalry springs up in Italian villages between footballers from Pontremoli and Soliera Apuana 01/03/2021AN Old Firm battle is underway in a tiny Tuscan Village.
- Celtic great Paul Lambert parts company with Ipswich Town "by mutual consent" 28/02/2021Paul Lambert has tonight parted company with Ipswich Town after "differences of opinion" with club owner Marcus Evans in a move that is sure to increase speculation about the former Celtic midfielder replacing Neil Lennon at Parkhead.
- Stephen Welsh urges Celtic captain Scott Brown to forget about hanging up his boots 28/02/2021STEPHEN WELSH has urged Celtic captain Scott Brown to put pen to paper on a new deal to remain at the club, saying that the 35-year-old still has plenty to offer both on the field as a player and off it as a hugely positive influence on the squad.
- 'It's an impossible question': Shaun Maloney coy on link with Celtic job 28/02/2021FORMER Celtic midfielder Shaun Maloney reckons it's 'impossible' to say whether he and Roberto Martinez could be the new permanent managerial team at Parkhead following Neil Lennon's departure.