Return of The Pod! The podcast soundtracks are dusted down after a summer of golf, cricket and...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
With the recent changes in Scottish football and the emergence of a new, hugely supported, team in the lower leagues there was a lot of talk last year about “world records” and “incredible support.” The numbers attending games...Read More
- Italian reporter says AC Milan and Celtic will meet next week to negotiate Kris Ajer deal 19/09/2020KRISTOFFER AJER could be on his way to Milan, with reports in Italy suggesting that a meeting to discuss a move from Parkhead to the San Siro is scheduled to take place next week.
- Poll: Would you like to see Celtic and Rangers joining a British Premier League? 19/09/2020It is an idea that rears its head every so often, and it once again made headline yesterday after Dermot Desmond raised the idea of Celtic and Rangers joining a cross-border competition.
- Gossip: Celtic working on new transfer | Sporting Lisbon coach to miss Aberdeen tie | Edouard ‘not distracted’ 19/09/2020The latest news and gossip from around Scottish football as Celtic look to strengthen this transfer window, and
- Si Ferry: From Gowser fighting off bams to getting chased through schemes, there's nothing quite like pre-season 19/09/2020ANOTHER pre-season is here in the lower leagues and at 32 years old I’ve never felt better. I’m probably in better nick now than I’ve ever been.
- Neil Lennon says Dermot Desmond's legacy will be 'forever enshrined' in Celtic history 18/09/2020IN the often stormy waters that Neil Lennon has to navigate as Celtic manager, from the success of trophy wins to the failure to reach the Champions League and everything in between, there is one constant that he can rely on – the unstinting backing of the man at the top.
- Neil Lennon says move to a British Premier League would take Celtic to next level, and Dermot Desmond could make it happen 18/09/2020NEIL LENNON says that Celtic joining a British Premier League would make them a ‘megaclub’, and he believes that the club’s majority shareholder Dermot Desmond could be the man to finally make such a move happen.
- Lower league clubs told to test players for Covid-19 before Betfred Cup group matches - or risk forfeiting ties 18/09/2020THE SPFL today confirmed that lower league clubs will have to test their players for coronavirus before they play Premiership opponents in the Betfred Cup this season – or face forfeiting the tie.
- Si Ferry: Hartson's 'busy b******' advice and running through schemes are my pre-season top tips 18/09/2020Another pre-season is here in the lower leagues and at 32 years old I’ve never felt better. I’m probably in better nick now than I’ve ever been.