With Celtic commencing their next campaign in a Group of Champions, and Celtic Underground reaching the milestone of 200 podcasts, this week Harry is joined by The Human Torpedo as they start the process of The Celtic...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
With the first podcast recorded and ready for upload shortly, we are now starting to collate votes for the Champions League XI. In order to vote you need to know the payers. There are 67 players who, prior to season 2013/14...Read More
In a recent discussion about how to make the 200th podcast of Celtic Underground memorable, The Human Torpedo and I were ruminating on the challenges behind arriving at an updated “Greatest Ever Team”. Jinky was voted the...Read More
This week sees the long awaited (about 3 weeks) return of Lawrence Donegan to the podcast for the heavily trailed discussion about his @bythemin empire. Lawrence joins Harry to discuss how @bythemin started on twitter and his...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a very special guest – Mr Stiliyan Petrov. Stiliyan very kindly took time out of his hectic schedule organising the Stiliyan Petrov game at Celtic Park this Sunday to discuss football with a...Read More
- Stevie Ferguson says Ross County are kicking themselves after missing early opportunities against Celtic 25/01/2020ROSS COUNTY co-manager Stevie Ferguson says the Staggies have been left kicking themselves after passing up several clear chances to score early on in their 3-0 defeat at Celtic Park.
- Callum McGregor warns teammates they now face a three-way fight for penalty honours at Celtic 25/01/2020CALLUM MCGREGOR says he would be delighted to shoulder the responsibility of taking penalties for Celtic after netting his first and only spot-kick for the club in regular time yesterday.
- 'Talisman' Odsonne Edouard among the best Celtic players of the last 20 years, says Neil Lennon 25/01/2020NEIL LENNON hailed the impact of Odsonne Edouard on his Celtic side after the Frenchman climbed off the bench to hit a quickfire double against Ross County, saying that the striker is among the best players the club have had in the past 20 years.
- Celtic 3 Ross County 0: Edouard grabs back the limelight with quickfire double 25/01/2020IT seems that Odsonne Edouard has had enough of his fellow Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths hogging the headlines. The Frenchman’s devastating cameo from the bench against Ross County served notice that in all the chat about the return to form of his teammate, he is still the number one sheriff in town.
- Jermain Defoe agrees permanent Rangers deal | Celtic scout striker | Boyce completes Hearts move 25/01/2020The latest news and transfer gossip from around Scottish football.
- Davie Hay: I'd be amazed if Leigh Griffiths was hauled up by SFA over 'tape-gate' 25/01/2020JUST after I became Motherwell manager, we had a game against Kilmarnock down at Rugby Park. In those days, I liked to watch the game from the stand to get a better perspective on what was going on, so I sat up in the Director’s box.
- Neil Lennon believes there is a witch-hunt against Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths 24/01/2020NEIL LENNON feels as though there is a witch-hunt against Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths, saying that the forward isn’t getting enough credit for battling through his mental health issues.
- From Manchester United and Celtic to Arbroath away: New Partick Thistle signing Lee O'Connor 24/01/2020AFTER being accustomed to the training facilities at Carrington and Lennoxtown, Lee O'Connor is in for a bout of culture shock when he takes to the field at Arbroath's Gayfield Park this afternoon.