By Lachie Mor At this time of year, as one Atlantic depression follows another across our small but hopefully soon to be independent country, nothing seems further from one’s mind than gardening. On those few days recently...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
After a week when the online chat has been about pyro, seats and signing policies, Harry Brady is joined by St Anthony to discuss… football! The initial concept of the bhoys is to talk about the great performances of...Read More
By Lachie Mor I imagine that am not alone today having spent much of my time reflecting on and discussing the end to our European adventure with friends and family. I have read several newspaper accounts, visited Kerrydale...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Dr Clifford Stott – one of the world’s leading experts on crowd management and specifically policing of football supporters. For once Harry’s chat is limited as he listens to a...Read More
An excellent piece in today’s (Saturday 23rd) Scotsman reignited my thoughts on the ridiculous coverage of the Peter Lawwell throwaway line at last week’s AGM. Interspersed by the issues in Amsterdam, the press have been...Read More
- Relentless Celtic schedule the price of success - and we plan on winning it all, says Christopher Jullien 22/02/2020SINCE the winter break, Celtic have played 10 fixtures, winning them all until the draw in Copenhagen on Thursday night.
- Celtic defender Christopher Jullien explains why VAR should have ruled out Copenhagen equaliser 22/02/2020A thumping challenge from Copenhagen striker Dame N’Doye - when he clattered his own head into Christopher Jullien’s - may have shook the sense of the Celtic defender on Thursday night, but he is clear in his conviction about what he saw a little bit later.
- Alex Dyer wants Europa League success for Celtic and Rangers 22/02/2020IN Scotland people either support Celtic or Rangers or, if they don’t follow either team, hate the pair of them. However, Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer argues that every fan should get behind the Glasgow giants as they attempt to reach the last 16 of the Europa League this week.
- SFA to review James Keatings ban 22/02/2020THE Scottish FA have released a statement admitting that one of its judicial panel members did not consider all of the evidence available to them in the recent controversial decision to uphold a one-match suspension for Inverness striker James Keatings.
- Alison McConnell: Co-efficient boost proves Celtic do need strong Rangers... but is it a good thing? 22/02/2020Be careful what you wish for.
- Celtic's Euro tie shows VAR can help Scotland's under-fire referees make the right call 22/02/2020BEING able to study video replays of the yellow card that Inverness Caledonian Thistle player James Keatings received for simulation last weekend didn't exactly help an SFA fast track tribunal to reach a correct decision.
- Kris Ajer says affection for Kilmarnock will be put aside as Celtic look to maintain title momentum 21/02/2020SENTIMENT will be placed to one side as Kristoffer Ajer lines up against a team he holds in the highest regard tomorrow afternoon, with the Norwegian still having a place in his heart for Kilmarnock having spent a productive loan spell there as a youngster.
- Neil Lennon and Kristoffer Ajer back introduction of VAR despite Celtic penalty call 21/02/2020NEIL LENNON says he is in favour of VAR despite the technology working against Celtic in their Europa League tie against Copenhagen.