Getting a good pundit for football can be a tricky job for a tv producer and as Sportscene makes way for MOTD2 on a Sunday evening we can often see the stark contrast between those ex-pros able to be provide insight and...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
By Lachie Mor The above apocryphal statement which is described in many sources as ‘The Chinese Curse’ could be said to apply to the present circumstances surrounding Celtic Football Club. Of course to those who...Read More
This week Harry is joined by St Anthony to discuss the Maribor disaster analysing the many areas where things went wrong and looking for any positives which there may be to take from it – the guys don’t think there...Read More
Over the last few weeks and months social media has been alive with those commenting on the events in Gaza, and to a lesser extent Syria and Iraq. Sitting in our living rooms venting our spleen on twitter...Read More
Regular readers of this site or listeners to the podcast will know my irritation at footballers (most footballers at all clubs) approach to a professional lifestyle both on and off the park. Specifically my irritation comes at...Read More
- James Forrest says 'brilliant' Odsonne Edouard as good as any striker he has played with at Celtic 29/05/2020EVEN in the days before xG and GPS dominated the metrics by which footballers are judged, there was one benchmark by which all wingers would live and die by above all others, and that was how many goals they laid on for their strikers.
- Premiership targets an August 1 start to the new season - after clubs get the go-ahead to resume training 29/05/2020SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster today thanked the Scottish government for giving Premiership clubs the green light to resume training next month and confirmed they are targeting an August 1 start for the new top flight season.
- Former Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers reveals he battled Covid-19 29/05/2020FORMER Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has revealed that he had contracted the coronavirus, admitting the disease left him breathless and struggling to walk.
- Celtic survived 'punch in the nose' from Rangers in title race, says Owen Coyle 29/05/2020Owen Coyle says the Hoops recovered from a 'punch in the nose' against Rangers back in December to go on and seal the Premiership title.
- Celtic assistant John Kennedy issues transfer update as Hoops prepare for ten-in-a-row bid 29/05/2020CELTIC assistant manager John Kennedy has signalled their intention to make new signings once the state of the transfer market becomes apparent.
- Graeme McGarry: Even Gareth McAuley knows title was over, but Celtic will never hear the end of it from Rangers fans 29/05/2020IT wasn’t so much the content of Gareth McAuley’s stooshie-causing interview earlier this week that provided the biggest double-take, but more the fact that he played for Rangers at all. A quick scan of the record books shows that yes, indeed he did. Ten times in fact, between November 2018 and January of last year. […]
- Billy McNeill Lisbon Lions 'Cesar' t-shirt a sell-out after Celtic legends' selfies 29/05/2020A SPECIAL edition t-shirt honouring Billy McNeill and Celtic’s historic European cup win has sold out in hours, raising thousands for a Glasgow dementia charity.
- Hoops-daft star Christopher Jullien says nine-in-a-row won't be Celtic's 'Last Dance' 28/05/2020AFTER his first season with Celtic, Christopher Jullien is officially Hoops daft. And in more ways than one.