With the midfield such an important part of the team, it was decided that Harry needed two experienced hands to help him discuss the selection challenges and so he has been joined by two well known members of the Celtic...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
By ClancyC06 Wednesday night,2nd October,things were quiet in the Clancy household.My wife was nodding off so had a thought,we never saw the Chateau that Charles Green bought!Using my bampotting ability,I decided to...Read More
I had a frustrating 15 minute chat with a stranger at a corporate event Thursday night, a “Celtic fan” who told me that the defeat to Morton was not a problem, that he wasn’t fussed about domestic performances and that Champions...Read More
Mark Cooper joins Harry Brady this week to discuss the men who stood in front of last weeks keepers, the defenders. Historically known as the sieve for its porous attributes Mark and Harry review the famous MoN back three...Read More
With Celtic commencing their next campaign in a Group of Champions, and Celtic Underground reaching the milestone of 200 podcasts, this week Harry is joined by The Human Torpedo as they start the process of The Celtic...Read More
- Celtic and Rangers Europa League group stage prize money revealed 16/09/2019THE hard work starts now. After negotiating the preliminary qualifying rounds of the European qualifers, Celtic and Rangers' Europa League group stage campaigns will begin on Thursday evening.
- Stade Rennais v Celtic | TV times, kick-off, odds and team news 16/09/2019CELTIC will get their Europa League group stage campaign under way on Thiursday night when Neil Lennon's side face French Cup winners Stade Rennais.
- Chris Sutton hails Glasgow medical staff on his son's 18th 16/09/2019CELTIC legend Chris Sutton has celebrated his son's milestone 18th birthday - by thanking the medical staff at a Glasgow hospital.
- Hatem Elhamed confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien if Celtic centre half is ruled out 15/09/2019HATEM Elhamed is confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien at centre half if his Celtic team mate is ruled out of the Europa League group game against Rennes.
- Neil Lennon sees reason for hope in Celtic improved away record in Europe 14/09/2019NEIL Lennon has been before to the French town of Rennes when first time around as manager he faced the football club.
- "Feyenoord are no longer Dutch masters - but comeback stars can orchestrate Rangers win" 14/09/2019THE first-half penalty and free-kick that Pierre van Hooijdonk scored for Feyenoord in the 2002 UEFA Cup final helped his side to defeat Borussia Dortmund 3-2 and made him something of a cult hero to their supporters, the Het Legioen, at the same time.
- James Forrest happy to banish Scotland woes with Celtic winner 14/09/2019CELTIC winger James Forrest says that his match-winning goal against Hamilton was the perfect tonic after a disappointing week away with Scotland.
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon praises his players as they rack up feat for first time in a decade 14/09/2019CELTIC manager Neil Lennon has praised his players after they racked up their fifth Premiership win in a row at Hamilton yesterday, the first time in nine seasons that they have taken three points from each of their opening five league games.