I had a frustrating 15 minute chat with a stranger at a corporate event Thursday night, a “Celtic fan” who told me that the defeat to Morton was not a problem, that he wasn’t fussed about domestic performances and that Champions...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
Mark Cooper joins Harry Brady this week to discuss the men who stood in front of last weeks keepers, the defenders. Historically known as the sieve for its porous attributes Mark and Harry review the famous MoN back three...Read More
With Celtic commencing their next campaign in a Group of Champions, and Celtic Underground reaching the milestone of 200 podcasts, this week Harry is joined by The Human Torpedo as they start the process of The Celtic...Read More
With the first podcast recorded and ready for upload shortly, we are now starting to collate votes for the Champions League XI. In order to vote you need to know the payers. There are 67 players who, prior to season 2013/14...Read More
In a recent discussion about how to make the 200th podcast of Celtic Underground memorable, The Human Torpedo and I were ruminating on the challenges behind arriving at an updated “Greatest Ever Team”. Jinky was voted the...Read More
- Celtic could potentially face £100,000 fine over Tom Boyd's comments on ref John Beaton 20/08/2019Celtic could face a fine of up to £100,000 if Tom Boyd is dragged over the coals for his explosive comments criticising referee John Beaton.
- Arsenal still have 'aura' says club director after Celtic's Kieran Tierney 'actively pursued move' 20/08/2019Arsenal chief Josh Kroenke claims the Gunners still have an "aura" after attracting big names to the Emirates Stadium - including Celtic star Kieran Tierney.
- Celtic and Rangers receive Glasgow Cup boost as first-team players allowed to play for Colts 20/08/2019The new-look Glasgow Cup will allow two first-team players to play for Celtic and Rangers' colt teams.
- Ex-Celtic youngster opens up on Bayern move and reveals lofty ambitions 20/08/2019Ex-Celtic kid Liam Morrison has lofty ambitions of becoming the best defender in the world - and he hopes moving to Bayern Munich can help him realise his dream.
- Celtic fans fury at whopping £52 Ibrox ticket for Rangers clash 19/08/2019Celtic fans have blasted ticket prices for next month's Rangers clash at Ibrox.
- Kieran Tierney takes in first Arsenal game at Emirates after making £25m move from Celtic 19/08/2019Ex-Celtic star Kieran Tierney enjoyed his first taste of Arsenal in action as he watched the Gunners beat Burnley at the Emirates.
- Tom Boyd's comments about ref John Beaton to be investigated by SFA compliance officer 19/08/2019CELTIC will "robustly" defend Tom Boyd over the former club captain's controversial comments about ref John Beaton from Saturday's Betfred Cup tie with Dunfermline.
- Ex-Celtic star Simon Donnelly shuts down Rangers fan who claims Gers won ten-in-a-row title 19/08/2019Ex-Celtic ace Simon Donnelly shut down a Rangers fan on social media after they wrongly claimed Gers beat the Hoops to the Scottish Premier Division title back in 1998.