This week Harry is joined by another man from Celtic’s recent history, but this time it is one of the more controversial figures – former general manager Jock Brown. At the club for just for 17 months, his tenure...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week I was fortunate enough to be invited to a fans forum at Celtic Park. In attendance were representatives from supporters groups including Celtic Supporters Association, Disabled Celtic Supporters Club, The Celtic...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by the ever young Joe Miller. For me Joe was the start of the realisation that I may never ever get to play for Celtic. Born in the year of the Lisbon success, I was studying for my O Grades when...Read More
January 1994 and Celtic football club is approaching its lowest ebb. Whilst the new owner of Rangers decides to accelerate the south side’s clubs splash the cash philosophy, over at Celtic the club lurches ever closer to...Read More
Once again this week Harry makes way for the professionals as St Anthony talks with author of Paradise road, Mr Stephen O’Donnell. Paradise Road tells the story of Kevin ‘Garra’ McGarry and his assortment of Celtic fan...Read More
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon says 'expansive' Jack Ross is the perfect fit for Hibs 14/12/2019NEIL LENNON is well-placed to judge how good a fit Jack Ross may be as Hibernian manager, having managed the club and knowing the majority of the players so well as he does. And despite the differences he may have had with the Easter Road hierarchy in the past, the Celtic manager thinks they have […]
- Ryan Christie could well have had Jack Ross for boss 13/12/2019HAD things gone differently just 16 months ago Ryan Christie would have had a working relationship rather than just a professional respect for Hibs manager Jack Ross.
- Mikey Johnston says Rangers win proves Celtic have big-game mentality 13/12/2019MIKEY JOHNSTON says that the Betfred Cup final win over Rangers proved that Celtic have the big game mentality to come through the hectic December schedule still top of the league standings.
- Neil Lennon challenges Celtic players to make Europa League last eight, and then dream of what could follow 13/12/2019NEIL LENNON may not be quite prepared to make any bold statements about Celtic winning the Europa League just yet, even though rival managers like Cluj’s Dan Petrescu are quite happy to do so on his behalf, but that’s not to say he isn’t excited about what this team can go on to achieve.
- Lazio midfielder claims Cluj's Europa League win over Celtic was a 'foregone conclusion' 13/12/2019LAZIO midfielder Marco Parolo reckons Celtic's defeat in Romania was a 'foregone conclusion' but admits they cost themselves their Europa League hopes after a double defeat to the Scottish champions.
- Celtic and Rangers net millions in Europa League prize money this season 13/12/2019BOTH halves of the Old Firm have confirmed their place in the knockout stages of the Europa League and will discover their opponents in the round of 32 after Monday's draw takes place.
- Europa League last 32 draw: When is it? Where can I watch it? 13/12/2019RANGERS booked their place in the last 32 of the Europa League on Thursday night courtesy of the 1-1 draw with Young Boys at Ibrox.
- Cluj 2, Celtic 0: How the Celtic players rated in Europa League defeat 13/12/2019HOW the Celtic players rated in their 2-0 defeat in their final Europa League group stage fixture.