Hot on the heels of reviewing Kazakhstan and previewing Inverness with Lawrence Donegan, Harry has got his act together and has pulled together a podcast reviewing Inverness and previewing the Shaktar 2nd leg. Harry is joined...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week Harry is joined by musician, journalist, golfer, Celtic fan and all round good guy Lawrence Donegan. They start with the good intentions of discussing Celtic, football and @bytheminsport and @bytheminCeltic but focus...Read More
Return of The Pod! The podcast soundtracks are dusted down after a summer of golf, cricket and...Read More
With the recent changes in Scottish football and the emergence of a new, hugely supported, team in the lower leagues there was a lot of talk last year about “world records” and “incredible support.” The numbers attending games...Read More
- Satellite broadcaster Premier Sports to screen Scottish Cup along with BBC Scotland after striking deal with the SFA 12/11/2018THE SFA today announced that satellite broadcaster Premier Sports will broadcast William Hill Scottish Cup games along with BBC Scotland from next season.
- Scott Bain: Scottish Celts can give Alex McLeish's side energy and desire 11/11/2018Celtic keeper Scott Bain believes that the Scottish Hoops can inspire Alex McLeish's side this week as the national side face up to Nation's League game against Albania and Israel. Craig Gordon withdrew from the squad after suffering from a hip problem but James Forrest, Ryan Christie, Callum McGregor and Kieran Tierney are all expected to […]
- Celtic v Livingston: how Celtic rated 11/11/2018BAIN: Back in the starting line-up. Double first-half save when he tipped over two free headers in quick succession from Declan Gallagher. Then had to claw away an effort in the second period, again from the head of Gallagher. (7)
- Brendan Rodgers content with point as Celtic move back on top 11/11/2018There was a little irony in Celtic’s return to the summit of the table yesterday afternoon.
- Brendan Rodgers reveals Kristoffer Ajer suffered horror eye injury against Livingston and insists Dolly Menga should have seen red for headbutt 11/11/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers last night revealed that Norwegian defender Kristoffer Ajer sustained a serious eye injury in the stalemate against Livingston yesterday afternoon.
- Celtic go top despite insipid 0-0 draw against Livingston 11/11/2018Celtic moved to the top of the league after what was an insipid display against Livingston.
- Brendan Rodgers says Scotland should be proud of Celtic's homegrown players after Leipzig triumph 11/11/2018GIVEN the rarity of Scottish footballing triumphs against top continental opposition rivalling that of hen’s teeth in recent years, the Europa League exploits of Celtic and Rangers this season have been a welcome tonic.
- Brendan Rodgers says he will have to change Celtic team because of Livingston's plastic pitch 10/11/2018CELTIC manager Brendan Rodgers says that his starting line-up for the match against Livingston today will be influenced by the fact the game is taking place on an artificial pitch, with players being left out who would otherwise have been selected.