By Lachie Mor At this time of year, as one Atlantic depression follows another across our small but hopefully soon to be independent country, nothing seems further from one’s mind than gardening. On those few days recently...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
After a week when the online chat has been about pyro, seats and signing policies, Harry Brady is joined by St Anthony to discuss… football! The initial concept of the bhoys is to talk about the great performances of...Read More
By Lachie Mor I imagine that am not alone today having spent much of my time reflecting on and discussing the end to our European adventure with friends and family. I have read several newspaper accounts, visited Kerrydale...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Dr Clifford Stott – one of the world’s leading experts on crowd management and specifically policing of football supporters. For once Harry’s chat is limited as he listens to a...Read More
An excellent piece in today’s (Saturday 23rd) Scotsman reignited my thoughts on the ridiculous coverage of the Peter Lawwell throwaway line at last week’s AGM. Interspersed by the issues in Amsterdam, the press have been...Read More
- John Hartson: Celtic can't take chances with 'main man' Kieran Tierney 22/04/2019KIERAN Tierney is such a huge player for Celtic, the main man really, so I understand that they will be desperate to get him onto the pitch whenever they can.
- John Hartson: Has Mikael Lustig done enough to earn a new deal at Celtic? 22/04/2019FAIR play to Mikael Lustig, who has fought his way back into the Celtic reckoning since Neil Lennon’s arrival to make the right-back spot his own.
- John Hartson: The limbo Celtic are in is affecting performances and threatening to take shine off treble Treble 22/04/2019CELTIC are on course for another historic treble, and in terms of how the trophy cabinet is on course to be stocked at the end of the season, everything is rosy. But there is no doubt there are growing murmurings of discontent among the supporters.
- Neil Lennon keen to restore Celtic set piece threat after champions elect draw a blank once again 22/04/2019WHEN Neil Lennon was a player at Celtic under both Martin O’Neill and Gordon Strachan he always had team mates who would strike fear into defences whenever the Parkhead club won a free-kick near the opposition area or were awarded a corner.
- Neil Lennon: I'm not a hairdryer-type manager - but I had to give this Celtic side a half-time blast 22/04/2019NEIL Lennon has admitted he has no regrets about letting rip at his Celtic players for the first time since taking over as interim manager and is hoping his half-time dressing down produces a stark improvement in their remaining matches.
- Celtic target says he would jump at move to Parkhead 22/04/2019CELTIC target Bahlul Mustafazade admits he would "jump" at a move to Parkhead after being spotted by Hoops scouts.
- Matthew Lindsay: Rangers can topple Celtic as the dominant force in Scotland next season if . . . 22/04/2019WELL, Dave King’s latest madcap missive caused much mirth and merriment in Scottish football, among the followers of Rangers’ rivals at least, didn’t it?
- Hibs 0 Celtic 0: Celtic fail to inspire in Leith but eight in a row might be days away 21/04/2019CELTIC don’t seem to be in any great rush to wrap up this eighth league title in a row.