I had a frustrating 15 minute chat with a stranger at a corporate event Thursday night, a “Celtic fan” who told me that the defeat to Morton was not a problem, that he wasn’t fussed about domestic performances and that Champions...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
Mark Cooper joins Harry Brady this week to discuss the men who stood in front of last weeks keepers, the defenders. Historically known as the sieve for its porous attributes Mark and Harry review the famous MoN back three...Read More
With Celtic commencing their next campaign in a Group of Champions, and Celtic Underground reaching the milestone of 200 podcasts, this week Harry is joined by The Human Torpedo as they start the process of The Celtic...Read More
With the first podcast recorded and ready for upload shortly, we are now starting to collate votes for the Champions League XI. In order to vote you need to know the payers. There are 67 players who, prior to season 2013/14...Read More
In a recent discussion about how to make the 200th podcast of Celtic Underground memorable, The Human Torpedo and I were ruminating on the challenges behind arriving at an updated “Greatest Ever Team”. Jinky was voted the...Read More
- Which players would make it into a combined Old Firm XI? 20/02/2019FANS of both halves of the Old Firm have always argued about which of their players would get into the other’s team. Barring the most blinkered supporters, most accept that there isn’t one team who are better in every area of the pitch and are able to concede that some players would be able to […]
- Miracles do happen and Celtic need one in Valencia 20/02/2019IT is estimated that close to 10,000 Celtic fans will head to Spain today and tomorrow all with the same thought.
- Archie Macpherson: There was a time when Celtic - not Rangers - were paranoid about BBC 19/02/2019READING the warring dispatches between Ibrox and Pacific Quay simply brings to my ear the sound of distant gunfire.
- Former Celtic and Hibernian manager Neil Lennon wants another job in football 19/02/2019NEIL Lennon admits he may never escape the "dark clouds" that have hung over him in Scotland.
- Five memorable European nights when Celtic have come from two goals behind to triumph 19/02/2019CELTIC will have to overhaul a two goal deficit away from home in Europe for the first time in their history in Valencia on Thursday night in order to go through to the last 16 of the Europa League.
- John Hartson: Rangers fans would have kicked the TV when Scott Brown scored - he's a Celtic legend 18/02/2019Rangers punters would have been at home and in the pub willing Kilmarnock to hang on in there as the minutes started to slip away at Rugby Park.
- Oliver Burke insists Celtic are playing for pride in Valencia 18/02/2019Oliver Burke, on-loan at Celtic from West Brom until the end of the season, has insisted that the Parkhead side will go to Valencia this week to play for their pride.
- Furious Kilmarnock want Celtic to pay for the damage at Rugby Park 18/02/2019KILMARNOCK will demand Celtic pay for the damage caused by their supporters during Sunday's Premiership match at Rugby Park.