This week, the guys move off the subject of the Celtic Champions League XI and move onto business matters – The 2013 Celtic AGM. Harry & Hullbhoy share their business expertise to come up with the perfect preview of...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
After a brief break caused by IT malfunctions and diary challenges, we’re back to finalise our review of the ultimate Celtic Champions League XI. This week Harry is joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the guys who win games...Read More
By Estadio Nacional The lack of questioning of the football Neil Lennon’s teams play should be a concern for the Celtic support just now. It seems people have fallen for the whole PLC, Neil Lennon the brand plodding on...Read More
With the midfield such an important part of the team, it was decided that Harry needed two experienced hands to help him discuss the selection challenges and so he has been joined by two well known members of the Celtic...Read More
By ClancyC06 Wednesday night,2nd October,things were quiet in the Clancy household.My wife was nodding off so had a thought,we never saw the Chateau that Charles Green bought!Using my bampotting ability,I decided to...Read More
- Celtic named as one of football's 50 richest clubs with Rangers outside the top 70 24/01/2019CELTIC have been named as one of the top 50 richest football clubs in the world, a list topped by Real Madrid who become the first club to generate over £655m in revenue.
- Celtic named as one of football's 50 richest clubs with Rangers outside the top 70 24/01/2019CELTIC have been named as one of the 50 richest football clubs in the world, a list topped by Real Madrid who become the first club to generate more than £655m in revenue.
- Maryan Shved on his way but won't be staying long as Brendan Rodgers says he "has a million wingers" 23/01/2019Celtic are expected to complete a deal for 21-year-old Ukrainian Maryan Shved – but the winger will be loaned out immediately.
- Oliver Burke nets a brace as Celtic sweep St Mirren aside with 4-0 win 23/01/2019If Celtic’s expensive surface is currently under the weather with a disease, Brendan Rodgers’ side remain in robust health. There was nothing about the pitch that threatened the Parkhead side’s exuberance as they left St Mirren reaching for a cold compress.There was a brace for Oliver Burke who netted a double in each half while Scott […]
- How is Brendan Rodgers going to give all his Celtic players game time after January recruitment drive? 23/01/2019FROM having too few players to fill their forward positions just a few short weeks ago, Celtic have suddenly gone to the other extreme.
- Celtic's Ryan Christie: "I think Timothy Weah's dad might beat my dad...." 22/01/2019When Brendan Rodgers spoke of Timothy Weah’s shirt being a little heavier than everyone else’s virtue of his famous father, Ryan Christie may well have shared a knowing nod with the American teenager. Well, a nod in his direction at least.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo reveals goalscoring aims as he completes move to Celtic 22/01/2019CELTIC have completed the signing of striker Vakoun Issouf Bayo for £2m, subject to international clearance.
- Glasgow football fan to stand trial for allegedly punching three police horses at Celtic vs Airdrie game 22/01/2019Three other men also appeared on charges related to the game that saw Celtic win 3-0.