- Celtic and Rangers Europa League group stage prize money revealed 16/09/2019THE hard work starts now. After negotiating the preliminary qualifying rounds of the European qualifers, Celtic and Rangers' Europa League group stage campaigns will begin on Thursday evening.
- Stade Rennais v Celtic | TV times, kick-off, odds and team news 16/09/2019CELTIC will get their Europa League group stage campaign under way on Thiursday night when Neil Lennon's side face French Cup winners Stade Rennais.
- Chris Sutton hails Glasgow medical staff on his son's 18th 16/09/2019CELTIC legend Chris Sutton has celebrated his son's milestone 18th birthday - by thanking the medical staff at a Glasgow hospital.
- Hatem Elhamed confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien if Celtic centre half is ruled out 15/09/2019HATEM Elhamed is confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien at centre half if his Celtic team mate is ruled out of the Europa League group game against Rennes.
- Neil Lennon sees reason for hope in Celtic improved away record in Europe 14/09/2019NEIL Lennon has been before to the French town of Rennes when first time around as manager he faced the football club.
- "Feyenoord are no longer Dutch masters - but comeback stars can orchestrate Rangers win" 14/09/2019THE first-half penalty and free-kick that Pierre van Hooijdonk scored for Feyenoord in the 2002 UEFA Cup final helped his side to defeat Borussia Dortmund 3-2 and made him something of a cult hero to their supporters, the Het Legioen, at the same time.
- James Forrest happy to banish Scotland woes with Celtic winner 14/09/2019CELTIC winger James Forrest says that his match-winning goal against Hamilton was the perfect tonic after a disappointing week away with Scotland.
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon praises his players as they rack up feat for first time in a decade 14/09/2019CELTIC manager Neil Lennon has praised his players after they racked up their fifth Premiership win in a row at Hamilton yesterday, the first time in nine seasons that they have taken three points from each of their opening five league games.