- John Collins: Callum McGregor could play in any company - he would flourish in the Premier League 15/06/2019JOHN Collins was firmly behind Ronny Deila’s decision to promote Callum McGregor to the Celtic first team during his two year stint as assistant manager at Parkhead and has had, despite the flak the youngster took off supporters early on, no cause to regret his decision since.
- "John Kennedy is the best man to be Neil Lennon's assistant - he could end up managing Celtic one day" 15/06/2019JOHN Collins has endorsed Neil Lennon's decision to make John Kennedy his assistant - and predicted the one-time Celtic defender could end up managing the Parkhead club.
- John Collins: Leigh Griffiths has to take a long look at himself in the mirror - and get back in peak shape 15/06/2019JOHN Collins has told Leigh Griffiths he needs to get back into the shape he was in when he netted 40 goals for Celtic during the 2015/16 campaign in order to successfully resurrect his career.
- Davie Hay: Celtic showing they mean business this summer 14/06/2019I think Celtic always have been serious about their transfer business despite what happened last summer. There was negativity there because of what happened with John McGinn, but people seemed to forget that they broke the transfer record as well.
- Davie Hay: Leicester will have to stump up more than £10m to land Callum McGregor 14/06/2019AS Celtic supporters welcome one player into the club, they will be desperately hoping that one of their top talents doesn’t exit the club in the coming weeks.
- Remi Matthews in no doubt Bolton teammate Luca Connell would flourish at Celtic 14/06/2019THE outlook at Bolton Wanderers last season may have been almost exclusively bleak, with the club’s very existence under threat and then an eventual relegation into League One capping off a season of relentless turmoil. But there was one chink of light amid the gloom.
- John Barnes on Rangers' big spending, anti-Celtic media agendas and dressing room disharmony 20 years on 14/06/2019IT may have been 20 years ago this week that John Barnes was unveiled as the Celtic manager, but mention of the Englishman still provokes an extreme reaction among supporters of the Parkhead club to this day.
- “If not, we move on”: David Turnbull transfer to Celtic in danger of collapsing 14/06/2019DAVID Turnbull’s proposed move to Celtic is on the verge of collapse after the player’s agent and the club were unable to agree terms on a contract.