- Brendan Rodgers: Sectarian abuse could drive managers out of Scottish football 22/02/2019CELTIC manager Brendan Rodgers last night voiced his public support for Steve Clarke in the wake of the sickening abuse his Kilmarnock counterpart suffered from Rangers fans at Ibrox and warned that sectarianism could drive managers out of Scottish football.
- Brush with Orange walk in Glasgow transported Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers back to The Troubles 22/02/2019BRENDAN Rodgers left The Troubles in his native Northern Ireland behind him when he moved to Reading as a teenager to pursue his dream of becoming a professional footballer and never gave so much as a second thought to them in the decades that followed.
- Kris Boyd: There won't be any real attempt to tackle sectarianism - there never is 22/02/2019KRIS Boyd believes nothing will be done to solve Scottish football’s sectarian problem.
- BIG INTERVIEW: Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke fears football will never be rid of sectarianism 22/02/2019STEVE Clarke raised an arm towards the bottom corner of the Broomloan Road stand when his name first rang out in the Ibrox air.
- Alison McConnell: Steve Clarke has unpicked the scab that has sat on Scottish football forever but what next? 22/02/2019Social media should never be seen as a barometer of the sanity of a nation.
- Steve Clarke: I'm not a Fenian, I'm a Catholic from the west of Scotland 22/02/2019STEVE Clarke today admitted that he couldn’t believe being brought up as Catholic was still an issue within Scottish football and society in general.
- Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke speaks out again against sectarianism and reveals Rangers tried to sign him 22/02/2019STEVE Clarke today revealed he has been given huge backing for his emotional outburst against the sectarian chanting aimed at him at Ibrox.
- Sectarian singing in Scottish football: what's next? 22/02/2019THE truth about the scale of Scottish football’s sectarianism problem can be found on a Scottish Government spreadsheet. It may seem from the outside as if there has been a sense of drift on this topic in recent times, but every example of sectarian or “illicit” chanting which has been recorded by SPFL match delegates […]