We live in peculiar times. If you have a smart phone with access to mobile data, or even just...Read More
Month: August 2019
- Callum McGregor welcomes competition to Celtic squad as Ismaila Soro prepares to join 20/01/2020Celtic star Callum McGregor welcomes competition to the starting XI at Parkhead as Ismaila Soro closes in on a deal.
- Hatem Abd Elhamed provides injury update for Celtic fans as he targets return 20/01/2020Celtic star Hatem Abd Elhamed has provided supporters with an injury update - and it appears to be good news.
- Celtic among top ten cleanest sides in European football with less than 10 fouls per match 20/01/2020Celtic are among the cleanest clubs in Europe after a published report showed they commit less than ten fouls per game.
- Celtic's Jeremie Frimpong left baffled by Partick Thistle penalty calls against him 20/01/2020CELTIC defender Jeremie Frimpong was relieved that the penalty he gave away in the dying minutes of his side’s 2-1 win over Partick Thistle meant little in the end – and was left baffled after two penalty calls went against him.
- Partick Thistle 1, Celtic 2: Five things we learned 20/01/2020CELTIC booked their place in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup with a by-the-numbers win over Partick Thistle in Maryhill. Leigh Griffiths’ early goal put the visitors in the driving seat early on before Callum McGregor’s deflected effort 10 minutes from time put the result beyond doubt.
- James Penrice: I didn't foul Celtic's Jeremie Frimpong 19/01/2020JAMES PENRICE believes that his Partick Thistle team-mates can hold their heads high after their 2-1 defeat to Celtic on Saturday.
- Scottish Cup draw: Celtic to face Clyde, Rangers draw Hamilton 19/01/2020THE DRAW for the fifth round of the Scottish Cup has taken place and there will be a number of intriguing ties in the last 16 of the competition.
- Gossip: SFA 'ignored' compliance officer reform proposal from Celtic and Rangers | Wanyama 'out of price range' for Celtic 19/01/2020The latest news and gossip from around Scottish football following a weekend of Scottish Cup action.