This week we celebrate the 7 in a row champions – we didn’t just win it, we won it in style!...Read More
Month: April 2018
This week I am joined by Stephen Wray to discuss the Hibs game and preview the game against New Rangers. The diea behind the podcast was to keep it to just those two gmes but with the end approaching and the type of season...Read More
This week is a little self-indulgent. It is 15 minutes short of two hours long because we just wanted to revel in the glory of Sunday. Sunday wasn’t just about the score; it was about the manner of our victory. An imperious...Read More
- James McFadden wants to see more challenging Leigh Griffiths for Scotland jersey 22/06/2018JAMES McFadden says Alex McLeish needs his Scotland players to step up and rival Leigh Griffiths in the scoring stakes.
- Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata: Vincent Kompany touched my heart 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata has revealed that Vincent Kompany was one of the first to congratulate him in the aftermath of his World Cup performance for Belgium this week.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths up for the challenge of fighting for the starting jersey 21/06/2018The news that Leigh Griffiths is keen on staying at Celtic offers an insight, I think, into his determination to stay and fight for his place at the club.
- Davie Hay: More defensive cover expected during the window 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata will come back to Celtic a better player than the one who left after his experience in Russia at the World Cup – and the same will go for all four Celtic players who are over there.
- Davie Hay: Celtic making it into the group stages of the Champions League is as big as winning a trophy 21/06/2018Given how difficult it has become to qualify for the Champions League, you have to consider that if Celtic make it back into the group stages this term that it is an accomplishment as impressive as any domestic success.
- Brendan Rodgers: affordability the key for Celtic in transfer market 21/06/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has insisted that he is as focussed on developing the players he has got as much as he is on bringing new players into the club.
- Tom Boyd believes more new signings await at Celtic 20/06/2018Former Celtic captain Tom Boyd believes that the Parkhead side will continue to bolster their squad before the closure of the transfer window at the end of August. Brendan Rodgers’ side established a new club transfer fee in order to secure Odsonne Edouard on a four-year deal from PSG but as the club prepare to […]
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths ditched summer holiday to get into the gym 20/06/2018While exotic destinations and luxury travel were crammed into the bulk of the Celtic squad’s June itinerary, Leigh Griffiths eschewed the planes, trains and automobiles for extra time in the gym.