In late 1995 Celtic moved to sign Dundee’s Danish midfielder, Morten Weighorst, in a deal...Read More
Month: June 2017
The renowned Adam Smith Institute has again called on the Westminster government to lift the ban on standing at football matches and follow the lead of Celtic in listening to fans opinions on the matchday experience and...Read More
When Brendan arrived we knew that season 2016/17 was going to be something special, but no-one could have foreseen just how wonderful it was. Few if any of us will ever see a team go the entire domestic season in Scotland...Read More
- Rangers going top 'irrelevant' for relaxed Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of crucial run of fixtures 18/12/2018Rodgers is refusing to be downbeat at the end of what's been a memorable 12 months for Celtic.
- 'A small minority are having a negative impact': Top cop's warning ahead of Old Firm fixture 18/12/2018Around five million supporters go through the turnstiles each season.
- John Hartson: Young Edouard is just a baby - he needs time and help 18/12/2018ODSONNE Edouard is, in football terms, a baby.
- John Hartson: This Valencia is not the brilliant team we played in 2001 - they can be beaten 18/12/2018VALENCIA are not the team they once were.
- Joe Cole: The fans will love seeing Celtic take on Valencia in the Mestalla - but they should take binoculars 18/12/2018JOE Cole last night described the Mestalla Stadium as one of the most intimidating he played in during his 20 year professional career - and told the Celtic fans and players they will savour taking on Valencia there in the Europa League next year.
- John Hartson: Celtic are in a title race but they still need Scott Brown to lead them 18/12/2018DO Celtic want to win this league?
- Filip Benkovic: We still believe we're the best in Scotland at Celtic - but it's down to us to prove it on the pitch 17/12/2018FILIP Benkovic has revealed the Celtic players believe they are better than their Scottish rivals despite falling behind both Rangers and Kilmarnock in the Ladbrokes Premiership table.
- Brendan Rodgers: Valencia will be a tough test for Celtic - but the Europa League last 32 double header is winnable 17/12/2018THE prospect of Celtic taking on Valencia in the last 32 of the Europa League next year is a mouthwatering one for Brendan Rodgers - and not for entirely professional reasons.