This week we are bringing you some very special guests – the Celtic management team. Mainly we have a sit down interview with Chris Davies, an insightful chat into his time at Celtic so far, his level of expectation for...Read More
Month: February 2017
Last month St Anthony posted about the impending parking restrictions under consultation for Celtic Park match day. Call me a cynic but a consultation seems to involve chatting through with people and delivering the outcome...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
Around November, whilst moonlighting on the ByTheMinCeltic podcast I half joked that we were heading towards a Glasgow derby title party – if we kept winning and the others kept to current form than the stars may align for a...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers makes no case for 'fit' Dedryck Boyata, nor the Celtic defence 14/08/2018BRENDAN RODGERS insists that Dedryck Boyata was fit to play in last night’s Champions League qualifying loss to AEK Athens, and that his absence proved costly as Celtic’s defence wilted in the heat of the Greek capital.
- Five, sort of new, things we learned from Celtic going out of the Champions League 14/08/2018THERE now will be plenty of talk about why and indeed how Celtic couldn’t get past a good but far from great team in AEK Athens, and incidentally well done to them, a club with nowhere near the same financial resources as the Scottish champions.
- AEK Athens 2 Celtic 1: Celtic's tragedy lies in their generosity as Champions League dream lies in ruins 14/08/2018IT is often said that the Scots specialise in glorious failure, but Celtic took part in their own Greek tragedy last night in Athens to crash out of Champions League qualifying.
- Celtic marks out of ten: A bad night for Celtic's defenders but Tierney and McGregor starred once again 14/08/2018Craig Gordon
- Brendan Rodgers says Dedryck Boyata is fit as he makes clear the Belgian has let down Celtic 14/08/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has insisted Dedryck Boyata is fit and was not taken to Athens in case it hurt the spirit within the squad.
- 'Scottish football can be a comfort zone': Aston Villa star John McGinn explains Celtic snub 14/08/2018John McGinn admits he had entered a ‘comfort zone’ in Scottish football and insists he joined Aston Villa because he is ambitious.
- Patrick Roberts ends Celtic speculation as he prepares for Girona loan 14/08/2018Patrick Roberts is expected to sign a loan deal with Girona, signalling an end to any lingering hope the Celtic support had of getting the winger back at the Parkhead side.
- John Hartson: Moussa Dembele has to start for Celtic in Athens 14/08/2018MOUSSA Dembele has to start in Athens.