A PROBLEM ON THE HORIZON… For any of you who drive to Celtic games and park in the vicinity...Read More
Month: January 2017
Since Brendan has arrived and settled his feet in under the desk at Lennoxtown we have come to know his strongest 11 and his core 15. I think most would agree that Brendan’s First 11 would be pretty much the following;...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a guest from Ireland, living in Canada who loves Celtic. The guest this week is journalist and one of the two stars of the new film Celtic Soul – Mr Eoin O’Callaghan. Celtic Soul follows...Read More
This week St Anthony returns to the podcast to interview Celtic Non-executive Director Brian Wilson. Brian is well known to all in Scottish society and Celtic fandom for his numerous high profile roles. A famous Labour...Read More
- Hibernian's Oli Shaw predicts another tough day for Celtic in Leith 14/12/2018HIBERNIAN striker Oli Shaw insists the Leith side can draw confidence from their recent home form against Celtic when the Premiership leaders arrive on Sunday.
- Celtic keeper Craig Gordon relieved that Rosenborg saved his blushes 13/12/2018Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has admitted that he was grateful for a reprieve after the Parkhead side squeezed through the back door to the Europa League knockout phase.
- Callum McGregor: Don't call us lucky when we got out the group with 9 points 13/12/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor insisted that the Parkhead side got what they deserved as they booked a place in Monday’s Europa League draw.
- Brendan Rodgers: My squad will be even stronger by the time the Europa League last 32 matches tick round 13/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers heaped praise last night on his players for reaching the last 32 of the Europa League for the second successive season - then said he hoped his Celtic squad would be even stronger by the time the matches come round in mid-February. Despite going down 2-1 to FC Salzburg in the final match […]
- Leigh Griffiths deserves privacy as he looks to walk a different path 13/12/2018Ask most of us who fill pages for a living and all we really want is a line.
- Rosenborg give Celtic the kiss of life as Hoops head into Europa League knockout stages 13/12/2018For much of this bizarre game it felt like Celtic were swimming underwater.
- Neil Cameron: That was the oddest night ever at Celtic Park - 5 things we learned 13/12/2018'It was literally glorious failure'.
- Celtic marks out of ten: Too many were lost against Salzburg on a night which ended well 13/12/2018Craig Gordon