This week we have a very VERY special guest on the podcast – Brendan Rodgers! We chat with Brendan one to one to discuss his first few months at Celtic, how he’s settling in and a bit about his thoughts and ideas on...Read More
Month: September 2016
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths: I love shutting people up 21/09/2018Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has warned that he plans to continue trying to "shut people up" after coming off the bench to score last night's winner for Brendan Rodgers' side.
- Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon hails Leigh Griffiths' after last gasp drama against Rosenborg 20/09/2018Craig Gordon last night praised the attitude and endeavour of match winner Leigh Griffiths as the striker came off the bench to give Celtic all three points against Rosenborg.
- Brendan Rodgers: A court appearance then a big European tie? Leigh Griffiths has the brain to deal with this stuff 20/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers last night revealed that he had fully expected Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths to score when he threw the striker on towards the end of their opening Europa League match with Rosenborg.
- Leigh Griffiths the hero as Celtic leave it late against Rosenborg 20/09/2018They had called for Leigh Griffiths long before he arrived. With record signing Odsonne Edouard toiling and the natives getting restless, the cry for Griffiths had gone out way before Brendan Rodgers threw on his last roll of the dice with just over 15 minutes to go of this opening Europa League game against a […]
- Celtic marks out of ten: Kieran Tierney is different class and Leigh Griffiths the saviour 20/09/2018Craig Gordon
- Celtic 1 Rosenborg 0: Five things we learned 20/09/2018WHEN YOU NEED A GOAL, YOU CAN RELY ON GRIFFITHS
- Nir Bitton back next month and Brendan Rodgers backs Scott Sinclair to come good for Celtic again 20/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has backed Scott Sinclair to rediscover the form that he showed in his inaugural season at Celtic.
- Gary Teale: He might not succeed Brown at Celtic, but McGinn will take up the midfield mantle for Scotland 19/09/2018FOR a long time, the ascension of John McGinn as the natural successor to Scott Brown in the Celtic midfield seemed pre-ordained. Alas, a bumbling summer courtship ended with the 23-year-old opting to join Aston Villa instead of the club he had supported all of his days, and where his grandfather, Jack, had been chairman.