This week we have a very VERY special guest on the podcast – Brendan Rodgers! We chat with Brendan one to one to discuss his first few months at Celtic, how he’s settling in and a bit about his thoughts and ideas on...Read More
Month: September 2016
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
- Champions League remains key target for Celtic, says skipper Scott Brown 18/07/2018The 33-year-old has enjoyed a successful career at Parkhead since signing from Hibernian in 2007
- Ex-Celtic youngster Liam Henderson will stay in Italy despite Bari collapse 18/07/2018The former Celtic youngster is officially a free agent after former club Bari’s financial collapse earlier this week.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 18/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January