This week Jack Lyons once again joins Harry to discuss a Celtic away performance in Europe, but a more successful one than last time. Celtic travelled over 3,000 miles and played a makeshift central defensive pairing and...Read More
Month: July 2016
Saturday saw the unveiling of the first standing section at a top-level football ground in the UK in over 20 years. For understandable reasons Britain has moved away from standing at major sporting events since the tragedy at...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard warns of Hibs threat 18/10/2018Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has warned Brendan Rodgers' side that they need to respect Hibs as genuine title challengers. Neil Lennon's team are currently second in the table behind Hearts after an impressive start to the season and Edouard has insisted that they will not be taken lightly by Celtic.
- Simon Donnelly warns Celtic they will have to be at their best for Hibernian challenge 18/10/2018SIMON DONNELLY has warned Celtic that they will have to be at their best to see off the challenge of Hibernian this weekend.
- Ex-Celtic forward Simon Donnelly reckons old Rangers rival Barry Ferguson can help Scotland shine in Star Sixes 18/10/2018FORMER Celtic forward Simon Donnelly has admitted he is desperate for Scotland to improve on their disappointing performance in last year's Star Sixes tournament.
- Davie Hay: Forget Neil Lennon and Celtic link, Hoops need to pick up where they left off 18/10/2018This is a massive couple of weeks on the horizon for Celtic.
- Davie Hay: Next two games huge for Alex McLeish 18/10/2018However you look at, Alex McLeish is under tremendous pressure now with Scotland.
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.