What can I say? What a week?! Friday 20th May, mid afternoon I was given a clue to stand by my bed as confirmation of the new manager was pending…Brodgers was coming! Even as news started to spread that we had got our man,...Read More
Month: May 2016
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
What a weekend! At around 3pm on Friday 20th May I was told to stand by my bad, THE announcement was imminent. Just after 5pm Celtic announced that Brendan Rodgers was coming to his spiritual home and taking over the reigns at...Read More
Over the last few years the term downsizing has been used regularly by many critics about Celtic. Among the media it was used as part of their false narrative that conflates the commercial impact of Rangers death on Celtic’s...Read More
This week, with all the managerial rumours there was only one thing to do, get on Skype, get on to Lachie and discuss the rumoured candidates. Surprisingly Lachie seems less than excited about the two leading candidates and...Read More
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia - then it's either Rosenborg or Reykjavic 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- PICTURES: Celtic unveil historic away kit 19/06/2018Celtic have unveiled their new away kit for this season - and it has a historic twist.
- Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- John Hartson: I know what it's like being a record signing at Celtic... It weighs on you 19/06/2018Odsonne Edouard became Celtic’s most expensive signing since myself when his move got over the line last week and I do think there is an element of pressure that goes with that.
- "UEFA keep making Champions League qualification harder for Celtic - we need to make sure we clear their hurdles" 18/06/2018COMPLETING trebles has been something that Celtic have proved rather adept at since Brendan Rodgers was appointed manager two years ago.
- Scott Brown: Steven Gerrard was right about Celtic being fitter than Rangers - but we can get stronger still 18/06/2018SCOTT Brown, the Celtic captain, last night admitted the double treble winners intend to improve upon their fitness levels next season and pick up more points and trophies.
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]