Christmas and New Year is often a time when people get new gadgets or decide to try new things and many of you may decide to try out the world’s longest running football fans podcast. This New Year is also special because 2016...Read More
Month: December 2015
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
In November 1974 Ronnie Glavin became Celtic’s most expensive signing when he arrived from...Read More
This week Harry and St Anthony join up on a podcast to discuss the burning question – Ronnie Deila: Stick or Twist. Harry starts by comparing the league position with this time last year. Celtic are 3 points and 11 goals...Read More
- Former Finland manager says Celtic gave up on Teemu Pukki too soon 20/03/2019NEIL Lennon sanctioned some seriously good signings during his previous stint as Celtic manager. Victor Wanyama for £900,000 from Germinal Beerschot? Don’t mind if I do. There was the daylight robbery of acquiring Kris Commons from Derby County for a cut-price £300,000, the deep dive which allowed them to find a young Aussie called Tom […]
- Kieran Tierney ruled out of Kazakhstan qualifier, Callum McGregor named Scotland captain 20/03/2019Kieran Tierney has been ruled out of Scotland's opening Euro 2020 qualifier against Kazakhstan in Nursultan tomorrow through injury.
- Scott McDonald fitter now than when Celtic beat AC Milan, says Gary Caldwell 20/03/2019PARTICK THISTLE boss Gary Caldwell is adamant veteran striker Scott McDonald is fitter now compared to when he was starring for Celtic in the Champions League.
- Future of European game still up in the air for Scotland's top clubs after secret summit 20/03/2019OKAY, so it wasn’t a secret meeting. In fact, it was barely a meeting at all.
- Kristoffer Ajer relishing international derby against Mikael Lustig's Swedish side 20/03/2019Celtic defender Kirstoffer Ajer has recovered from a head knock sustained at Dens Park on Sunday afternoon and expects to feature in a major week for Norway.
- Celtic star Bayo forced to pay for own flight ticket for skint Ivory Coast U23s 20/03/2019CELTIC starlet Vakoun Issouf Bayo has been forced to fork out for his own air fare to play for the Ivory Coast Under 23s this week because the cash-strapped African nation have a financial crisis.
- Shay Logan dressed in full Celtic kit by pals for stag do 20/03/2019Aberdeen defender Shay Logan declared he's "still a f****** DON" on Twitter last night after his mates dressed him up as Celtic captain Scott Brown for his stag do in Tenerife.
- Neil Cameron: My tin hat is on but Brendan Rodgers is manager of the year 20/03/2019KENNY Dalglish was never voted Scotland’s Player of the Year by this country’s football writers.