Christmas and New Year is often a time when people get new gadgets or decide to try new things and many of you may decide to try out the world’s longest running football fans podcast. This New Year is also special because 2016...Read More
Month: December 2015
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
In November 1974 Ronnie Glavin became Celtic’s most expensive signing when he arrived from...Read More
This week Harry and St Anthony join up on a podcast to discuss the burning question – Ronnie Deila: Stick or Twist. Harry starts by comparing the league position with this time last year. Celtic are 3 points and 11 goals...Read More
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths: I love shutting people up 21/09/2018Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has warned that he plans to continue trying to "shut people up" after coming off the bench to score last night's winner for Brendan Rodgers' side.
- Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon hails Leigh Griffiths' after last gasp drama against Rosenborg 20/09/2018Craig Gordon last night praised the attitude and endeavour of match winner Leigh Griffiths as the striker came off the bench to give Celtic all three points against Rosenborg.
- Brendan Rodgers: A court appearance then a big European tie? Leigh Griffiths has the brain to deal with this stuff 20/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers last night revealed that he had fully expected Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths to score when he threw the striker on towards the end of their opening Europa League match with Rosenborg.
- Leigh Griffiths the hero as Celtic leave it late against Rosenborg 20/09/2018They had called for Leigh Griffiths long before he arrived. With record signing Odsonne Edouard toiling and the natives getting restless, the cry for Griffiths had gone out way before Brendan Rodgers threw on his last roll of the dice with just over 15 minutes to go of this opening Europa League game against a […]
- Celtic marks out of ten: Kieran Tierney is different class and Leigh Griffiths the saviour 20/09/2018Craig Gordon
- Celtic 1 Rosenborg 0: Five things we learned 20/09/2018WHEN YOU NEED A GOAL, YOU CAN RELY ON GRIFFITHS
- Nir Bitton back next month and Brendan Rodgers backs Scott Sinclair to come good for Celtic again 20/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has backed Scott Sinclair to rediscover the form that he showed in his inaugural season at Celtic.
- Gary Teale: He might not succeed Brown at Celtic, but McGinn will take up the midfield mantle for Scotland 19/09/2018FOR a long time, the ascension of John McGinn as the natural successor to Scott Brown in the Celtic midfield seemed pre-ordained. Alas, a bumbling summer courtship ended with the 23-year-old opting to join Aston Villa instead of the club he had supported all of his days, and where his grandfather, Jack, had been chairman.