The Ricoh train station – what an utter farce. The Coventry – Nuneaton line has been upgraded and a train stop has been put in to facilitate better transport links to the Ricoh arena, the home of Coventry FC and Wasps Rugby...Read More
Month: August 2015
After the loss to Malmo in midweek, everything online with Celtic got a bit hectic and frenzied with lots of gnashing of teeth and searching for a villain to pin the blame onto. With such a critical online atmosphere Harry...Read More
For me, the most notable comment from Ronny Deila post game was fear; the team played looking scared and he was right. For the second year in a row we fell at the final hurdle with players looking scared to lose and the...Read More
This week Harry is joined by leading sports commentator Mr Derek Rae. This was recorded the morning after the night before and the first topic of conversation is the Malmo game, but the chat soon moves on to wider topics...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers makes no case for 'fit' Dedryck Boyata, nor the Celtic defence 14/08/2018BRENDAN RODGERS insists that Dedryck Boyata was fit to play in last night’s Champions League qualifying loss to AEK Athens, and that his absence proved costly as Celtic’s defence wilted in the heat of the Greek capital.
- Five, sort of new, things we learned from Celtic going out of the Champions League 14/08/2018THERE now will be plenty of talk about why and indeed how Celtic couldn’t get past a good but far from great team in AEK Athens, and incidentally well done to them, a club with nowhere near the same financial resources as the Scottish champions.
- AEK Athens 2 Celtic 1: Celtic's tragedy lies in their generosity as Champions League dream lies in ruins 14/08/2018IT is often said that the Scots specialise in glorious failure, but Celtic took part in their own Greek tragedy last night in Athens to crash out of Champions League qualifying.
- Celtic marks out of ten: A bad night for Celtic's defenders but Tierney and McGregor starred once again 14/08/2018Craig Gordon
- Brendan Rodgers says Dedryck Boyata is fit as he makes clear the Belgian has let down Celtic 14/08/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has insisted Dedryck Boyata is fit and was not taken to Athens in case it hurt the spirit within the squad.
- 'Scottish football can be a comfort zone': Aston Villa star John McGinn explains Celtic snub 14/08/2018John McGinn admits he had entered a ‘comfort zone’ in Scottish football and insists he joined Aston Villa because he is ambitious.
- Patrick Roberts ends Celtic speculation as he prepares for Girona loan 14/08/2018Patrick Roberts is expected to sign a loan deal with Girona, signalling an end to any lingering hope the Celtic support had of getting the winger back at the Parkhead side.
- John Hartson: Moussa Dembele has to start for Celtic in Athens 14/08/2018MOUSSA Dembele has to start in Athens.