Glasgow and Scotland over these past 12 months. Steven got into politics during the turbulent times of the 1980’s and became a Glasgow City councillor at 22 and leader of the City just 10 years later at 32. Close to Donald...Read More
Month: May 2015
Following the jolly discussions of the Aberdeen game and the remaining fixtures this term, guest Mark Cameron shows his ruthless side by discussing the big changes he envisages for the first team squad. Some of his proposals...Read More
This week Celtic Globetrotter Mark Cameron drops in for a chat with Harry. Their wide-ranging discussion covers the joy of being champions at Pittodrie, how the manager will deal with the squad for the last two games and what...Read More
With the abysmal TV contract which, as highlighted yesterday, actually costs some clubs money and as we all know massively inconveniences fans, there are those who argue Scottish football should abandon TV and return all games...Read More
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
- Rangers going top "irrelevant" for relaxed Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of crucial run of fixtures 18/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers feels Rangers moving back to the top of the Ladbrokes Premiership is “irrelevant” to Celtic - and stressed he is focusing solely on helping his players to rediscover their best form.
- John Hartson: Young Edouard is just a baby - he needs time and help 18/12/2018ODSONNE Edouard is, in football terms, a baby.
- John Hartson: This Valencia is not the brilliant team we played in 2001 - they can be beaten 18/12/2018VALENCIA are not the team they once were.
- Joe Cole: The fans will love seeing Celtic take on Valencia in the Mestalla - but they should take binoculars 18/12/2018JOE Cole last night described the Mestalla Stadium as one of the most intimidating he played in during his 20 year professional career - and told the Celtic fans and players they will savour taking on Valencia there in the Europa League next year.
- John Hartson: Celtic are in a title race but they still need Scott Brown to lead them 18/12/2018DO Celtic want to win this league?
- Brendan Rodgers: Valencia will be a tough test for Celtic - but the Europa League last 32 double header is winnable 17/12/2018THE prospect of Celtic taking on Valencia in the last 32 of the Europa League next year is a mouthwatering one for Brendan Rodgers - and not for entirely professional reasons.
- Filip Benkovic: We still believe we're the best in Scotland at Celtic - but it's down to us to prove it on the pitch 17/12/2018FILIP Benkovic has revealed the Celtic players believe they are better than their Scottish rivals despite falling behind both Rangers and Kilmarnock in the Ladbrokes Premiership table.
- Five alive! Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers expects injured quintet back for Aberdeen and Rangers matches 17/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers is hoping to have all five of the first team regulars who missed Celtic’s defeat to Hibernian on Sunday available for their crucial Ladbrokes Premiership games against Aberdeen at Pittodrie and Rangers at Ibrox next week.