Glasgow and Scotland over these past 12 months. Steven got into politics during the turbulent times of the 1980’s and became a Glasgow City councillor at 22 and leader of the City just 10 years later at 32. Close to Donald...Read More
Month: May 2015
Following the jolly discussions of the Aberdeen game and the remaining fixtures this term, guest Mark Cameron shows his ruthless side by discussing the big changes he envisages for the first team squad. Some of his proposals...Read More
This week Celtic Globetrotter Mark Cameron drops in for a chat with Harry. Their wide-ranging discussion covers the joy of being champions at Pittodrie, how the manager will deal with the squad for the last two games and what...Read More
With the abysmal TV contract which, as highlighted yesterday, actually costs some clubs money and as we all know massively inconveniences fans, there are those who argue Scottish football should abandon TV and return all games...Read More
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
- Alison McConnell: Neil Lennon has already passed his audition for Celtic job 19/04/2019THERE has been a theory that Celtic’s comfortable passage to the William Hill Scottish Cup final was a significant feather in Neil Lennon’s cap.
- Steve Clarke hails Kilmarnock board for slashing Celtic and Rangers ticket allocation at Rugby Park 19/04/2019STEVE Clarke last night praised the Kilmarnock board’s decision to reduce the number of tickets handed to Celtic and Rangers supporters for games at Rugby Park.
- Neil Lennon says a Scot should get top job at Hampden and even has some recommendations 19/04/2019NEIL Lennon believes a Scot should be manager of the national team.
- Neil Lennon rules himself out of Scotland job 19/04/2019Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes the next Scotland manager should be Scottish as he ruled himself out the running for the Hampden hot seat.
- Celtic weigh up move for Azerbaijan defender 19/04/2019CELTIC could be set to make a shock swoop for Azerbaijan defender Bahlul Mustafazade.
- The Bulletin: Jack Ross downplays Scotland link | Levein dismisses Souttar rumours 19/04/2019Your daily roundup of all the latest SPFL news.
- SFA set to cast net wide in search for new Scotland manager - and open to a foreign coach taking over 19/04/2019THE Scottish Football Association are set to scour the world in their search for a new Scotland manager in the coming weeks after sacking Alex McLeish yesterday.
- Jonny Hayes relieved to be making cup final a family affair after pressure from Celtic-daft son 18/04/2019THE last thing that a player needs before walking out at Hampden in a Scottish Cup semi-final is to have any more pressure placed on his shoulders, particularly an added weight of expectation from his own family. But Jonny Hayes has forgiven his son Jackson for doing just that on Sunday.