With it being an international week our listeners will be thirsty for Celtic content and this week St Anthony returns with another My Celtic Life. This week Saint is joined by Charlie Gallagher. Charlie is one of those Celts...Read More
Month: March 2015
Why would anyone not be excited about going to watch Celtic at the moment? Bombing on full backs, pace speed, ability – even centre halves scoring goals by playing a 1-2 in the opposition 6 yard box. To quote Chris...Read More
By Lachie Mor Despite my self-imposed purdah from Twitter it has proved impossible to avoid the ‘national’ rejoicing at the Return of the King. In making this statement it is important to note two caveats. Firstly,...Read More
Jim Spence in conversation with St Anthony Since the speculate to accumulate concept came crashing down in Scottish football, few journalists have provided a fairer and more bullish assessment and commentary on our game than Jim...Read More
- How is Brendan Rodgers going to give all his Celtic players game time after January recruitment drive? 23/01/2019FROM having too few players to fill their forward positions just a few short weeks ago, Celtic have suddenly gone to the other extreme.
- Celtic's Ryan Christie: "I think Timothy Weah's dad might beat my dad...." 22/01/2019When Brendan Rodgers spoke of Timothy Weah’s shirt being a little heavier than everyone else’s virtue of his famous father, Ryan Christie may well have shared a knowing nod with the American teenager. Well, a nod in his direction at least.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo reveals goalscoring aims as he completes move to Celtic 22/01/2019CELTIC have completed the signing of striker Vakoun Issouf Bayo for £2m, subject to international clearance.
- Glasgow football fan to stand trial for allegedly punching three police horses at Celtic vs Airdrie game 22/01/2019Three other men also appeared on charges related to the game that saw Celtic win 3-0.
- Former Motherwell and Celtic winger Paul Slane on being taken seriously and putting Amsterdam behind him 22/01/2019WHAT are the first words that come to mind when you hear the name Paul Slane? Amsterdam is bound to be one. There may be a few others not fit for publication around the theme. Joker? Perhaps. Professional? Not likely. But whatever your preconceptions of the former Motherwell and Celtic winger, they would be quashed […]
- Brendan Rodgers believes no operation required for Kieran Tierney - but no timescale on his return 21/01/2019Brendan Rodgers has revealed the extent of Kieran Tierney’s frustration at being sidelined with a problematic pubic injury but has explained that surgery doesn’t appear necessary for the 21-year-old to correct the issue.
- Hunt for a right-back will need Celtic to splash the cash 21/01/2019The search goes on but as the minutes to the end of the transfer window start to tick, so does the pressure.
- John Hartson: I don't see Scott Brown going Down Under - if he stays, Olivier Ntcham might be allowed to go 21/01/2019By the end of the month we should know exactly where Scott Brown will be playing his football next season.