After Harry updates on the Celtic Graves Event of Saturday 28th Feb in Kilsyth and the forthcoming CFC Foundation events we have the meet of the podcast with St Anthony. St Anthony meets up with Andy Lynch. In February 1973,...Read More
Month: February 2015
Woodward or Bernstein he’s not, but through the circulation of the Record Keith Jackson has a position to impact on public opinion. Given this ability to influence and inform, his column this week was risible. He chose this...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This week Harry gets in from the Internazionale game at Celtic Park and has almost lost his voice. There is just enough left to have a skype chat with our man in Argentina Mr Mark Cooper. The two discuss the wonderful game at...Read More
This week st Anthony is joined by famous Celtic author and historian Pat Woods. With the forthcoming tie with Inter Milan memories are bviously transported back to European joys and tears of the past, of ost note the 1967 Final...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.
- Paul Lambert: Liam Miller was an intelligent player - but I'll remember him being humble and a real good kid 22/09/2018PAUL Lambert relished meeting up with a few of the Borussia Dortmund players he won the Champions League with back in 1997, Stephane Chapuisat, Lars Ricken and Karl-Heinz Riedle included, when the newly-formed BVB Legends took on their Liverpool counterparts in their first ever game in the Westfalenstadion last month.
- Watch Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld boogie on stage at Celtic The Musical 22/09/2018LISBON Lion Bertie Auld delighted an audience watching Celtic The Musical - by jumping on stage and having a boogie.
- Graeme McGarry: Can Leigh Griffiths get stuttering Celtic firing on all cylinders again? 21/09/2018IT used to be said that at the Old Firm, you were never more than a defeat away from a crisis. These days, it appears not even a win can shield you from such talk.
- Davie Hay: Filip Benkovic and Kieran Tierney shining lights for Celtic 21/09/2018You have to say that Filip Benkovic looks as though he has added some stability to Celtic’s backline since arriving at the club. For a young guy I think he looks composed at the back and I thought he was excellent throughout the game against Rosenborg. It is obviously early days yet - the guy […]
- Celtic's Filip Benkovic looks to make his name at Celtic this season 21/09/2018Leigh Griffiths stole the show on Thursday night but Filip Benkovic was not far behind.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths can be trusted to deliver for Celtic 21/09/2018The one thing you can say about Leigh Griffiths is that he scores goals. There are not too many people in Celtic’s history who have hit the 100-mark for the club and that tells you something about what he has got. I don’t know that he has done enough to convince Brendan Rodgers that he […]