After Harry updates on the Celtic Graves Event of Saturday 28th Feb in Kilsyth and the forthcoming CFC Foundation events we have the meet of the podcast with St Anthony. St Anthony meets up with Andy Lynch. In February 1973,...Read More
Month: February 2015
Woodward or Bernstein he’s not, but through the circulation of the Record Keith Jackson has a position to impact on public opinion. Given this ability to influence and inform, his column this week was risible. He chose this...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This week Harry gets in from the Internazionale game at Celtic Park and has almost lost his voice. There is just enough left to have a skype chat with our man in Argentina Mr Mark Cooper. The two discuss the wonderful game at...Read More
This week st Anthony is joined by famous Celtic author and historian Pat Woods. With the forthcoming tie with Inter Milan memories are bviously transported back to European joys and tears of the past, of ost note the 1967 Final...Read More
- Alison McConnell: Neil Lennon has already passed his audition for Celtic job 19/04/2019THERE has been a theory that Celtic’s comfortable passage to the William Hill Scottish Cup final was a significant feather in Neil Lennon’s cap.
- Steve Clarke hails Kilmarnock board for slashing Celtic and Rangers ticket allocation at Rugby Park 19/04/2019STEVE Clarke last night praised the Kilmarnock board’s decision to reduce the number of tickets handed to Celtic and Rangers supporters for games at Rugby Park.
- Neil Lennon says a Scot should get top job at Hampden and even has some recommendations 19/04/2019NEIL Lennon believes a Scot should be manager of the national team.
- Neil Lennon rules himself out of Scotland job 19/04/2019Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes the next Scotland manager should be Scottish as he ruled himself out the running for the Hampden hot seat.
- Celtic weigh up move for Azerbaijan defender 19/04/2019CELTIC could be set to make a shock swoop for Azerbaijan defender Bahlul Mustafazade.
- The Bulletin: Jack Ross downplays Scotland link | Levein dismisses Souttar rumours 19/04/2019Your daily roundup of all the latest SPFL news.
- SFA set to cast net wide in search for new Scotland manager - and open to a foreign coach taking over 19/04/2019THE Scottish Football Association are set to scour the world in their search for a new Scotland manager in the coming weeks after sacking Alex McLeish yesterday.
- Jonny Hayes relieved to be making cup final a family affair after pressure from Celtic-daft son 18/04/2019THE last thing that a player needs before walking out at Hampden in a Scottish Cup semi-final is to have any more pressure placed on his shoulders, particularly an added weight of expectation from his own family. But Jonny Hayes has forgiven his son Jackson for doing just that on Sunday.