By Lachie Mor The above apocryphal statement which is described in many sources as ‘The Chinese Curse’ could be said to apply to the present circumstances surrounding Celtic Football Club. Of course to those who...Read More
Month: August 2014
This week Harry is joined by St Anthony to discuss the Maribor disaster analysing the many areas where things went wrong and looking for any positives which there may be to take from it – the guys don’t think there...Read More
Over the last few weeks and months social media has been alive with those commenting on the events in Gaza, and to a lesser extent Syria and Iraq. Sitting in our living rooms venting our spleen on twitter...Read More
Regular readers of this site or listeners to the podcast will know my irritation at footballers (most footballers at all clubs) approach to a professional lifestyle both on and off the park. Specifically my irritation comes at...Read More
Many will have seen the list of “duds” going around social media – signings that just didn’t work out. That should be expected. Even the worlds best clubs paying top dollar make the odd signing they wish they hadn’t and that...Read More
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths: I love shutting people up 21/09/2018Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has warned that he plans to continue trying to "shut people up" after coming off the bench to score last night's winner for Brendan Rodgers' side.
- Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon hails Leigh Griffiths' after last gasp drama against Rosenborg 20/09/2018Craig Gordon last night praised the attitude and endeavour of match winner Leigh Griffiths as the striker came off the bench to give Celtic all three points against Rosenborg.
- Brendan Rodgers: A court appearance then a big European tie? Leigh Griffiths has the brain to deal with this stuff 20/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers last night revealed that he had fully expected Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths to score when he threw the striker on towards the end of their opening Europa League match with Rosenborg.
- Leigh Griffiths the hero as Celtic leave it late against Rosenborg 20/09/2018They had called for Leigh Griffiths long before he arrived. With record signing Odsonne Edouard toiling and the natives getting restless, the cry for Griffiths had gone out way before Brendan Rodgers threw on his last roll of the dice with just over 15 minutes to go of this opening Europa League game against a […]
- Celtic marks out of ten: Kieran Tierney is different class and Leigh Griffiths the saviour 20/09/2018Craig Gordon
- Celtic 1 Rosenborg 0: Five things we learned 20/09/2018WHEN YOU NEED A GOAL, YOU CAN RELY ON GRIFFITHS
- Nir Bitton back next month and Brendan Rodgers backs Scott Sinclair to come good for Celtic again 20/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has backed Scott Sinclair to rediscover the form that he showed in his inaugural season at Celtic.
- Gary Teale: He might not succeed Brown at Celtic, but McGinn will take up the midfield mantle for Scotland 19/09/2018FOR a long time, the ascension of John McGinn as the natural successor to Scott Brown in the Celtic midfield seemed pre-ordained. Alas, a bumbling summer courtship ended with the 23-year-old opting to join Aston Villa instead of the club he had supported all of his days, and where his grandfather, Jack, had been chairman.