By Lachie Mor The above apocryphal statement which is described in many sources as ‘The Chinese Curse’ could be said to apply to the present circumstances surrounding Celtic Football Club. Of course to those who...Read More
Month: August 2014
This week Harry is joined by St Anthony to discuss the Maribor disaster analysing the many areas where things went wrong and looking for any positives which there may be to take from it – the guys don’t think there...Read More
Over the last few weeks and months social media has been alive with those commenting on the events in Gaza, and to a lesser extent Syria and Iraq. Sitting in our living rooms venting our spleen on twitter...Read More
Regular readers of this site or listeners to the podcast will know my irritation at footballers (most footballers at all clubs) approach to a professional lifestyle both on and off the park. Specifically my irritation comes at...Read More
Many will have seen the list of “duds” going around social media – signings that just didn’t work out. That should be expected. Even the worlds best clubs paying top dollar make the odd signing they wish they hadn’t and that...Read More
- Former Finland manager says Celtic gave up on Teemu Pukki too soon 20/03/2019NEIL Lennon sanctioned some seriously good signings during his previous stint as Celtic manager. Victor Wanyama for £900,000 from Germinal Beerschot? Don’t mind if I do. There was the daylight robbery of acquiring Kris Commons from Derby County for a cut-price £300,000, the deep dive which allowed them to find a young Aussie called Tom […]
- Kieran Tierney ruled out of Kazakhstan qualifier, Callum McGregor named Scotland captain 20/03/2019Kieran Tierney has been ruled out of Scotland's opening Euro 2020 qualifier against Kazakhstan in Nursultan tomorrow through injury.
- Scott McDonald fitter now than when Celtic beat AC Milan, says Gary Caldwell 20/03/2019PARTICK THISTLE boss Gary Caldwell is adamant veteran striker Scott McDonald is fitter now compared to when he was starring for Celtic in the Champions League.
- Future of European game still up in the air for Scotland's top clubs after secret summit 20/03/2019OKAY, so it wasn’t a secret meeting. In fact, it was barely a meeting at all.
- Kristoffer Ajer relishing international derby against Mikael Lustig's Swedish side 20/03/2019Celtic defender Kirstoffer Ajer has recovered from a head knock sustained at Dens Park on Sunday afternoon and expects to feature in a major week for Norway.
- Celtic star Bayo forced to pay for own flight ticket for skint Ivory Coast U23s 20/03/2019CELTIC starlet Vakoun Issouf Bayo has been forced to fork out for his own air fare to play for the Ivory Coast Under 23s this week because the cash-strapped African nation have a financial crisis.
- Shay Logan dressed in full Celtic kit by pals for stag do 20/03/2019Aberdeen defender Shay Logan declared he's "still a f****** DON" on Twitter last night after his mates dressed him up as Celtic captain Scott Brown for his stag do in Tenerife.
- Neil Cameron: My tin hat is on but Brendan Rodgers is manager of the year 20/03/2019KENNY Dalglish was never voted Scotland’s Player of the Year by this country’s football writers.