This week St Anthony returns with another former hero as his guest. Danny Crainie got his big chance at Celtic due to a big break – the leg breaks of Nicholas and McGarvey and he grabbed it with both hands. The return of...Read More
Month: July 2014
On Sunday 30th July 2000, the Martin O’Neil era had its first competitive fixture. The team that day was; Gould Boyd Stubbs Valgaeren McNamara Mahe Petrov Lambert Berkovic ...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.
- Paul Lambert: Liam Miller was an intelligent player - but I'll remember him being humble and a real good kid 22/09/2018PAUL Lambert relished meeting up with a few of the Borussia Dortmund players he won the Champions League with back in 1997, Stephane Chapuisat, Lars Ricken and Karl-Heinz Riedle included, when the newly-formed BVB Legends took on their Liverpool counterparts in their first ever game in the Westfalenstadion last month.
- Watch Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld boogie on stage at Celtic The Musical 22/09/2018LISBON Lion Bertie Auld delighted an audience watching Celtic The Musical - by jumping on stage and having a boogie.
- Graeme McGarry: Can Leigh Griffiths get stuttering Celtic firing on all cylinders again? 21/09/2018IT used to be said that at the Old Firm, you were never more than a defeat away from a crisis. These days, it appears not even a win can shield you from such talk.
- Davie Hay: Filip Benkovic and Kieran Tierney shining lights for Celtic 21/09/2018You have to say that Filip Benkovic looks as though he has added some stability to Celtic’s backline since arriving at the club. For a young guy I think he looks composed at the back and I thought he was excellent throughout the game against Rosenborg. It is obviously early days yet - the guy […]
- Celtic's Filip Benkovic looks to make his name at Celtic this season 21/09/2018Leigh Griffiths stole the show on Thursday night but Filip Benkovic was not far behind.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths can be trusted to deliver for Celtic 21/09/2018The one thing you can say about Leigh Griffiths is that he scores goals. There are not too many people in Celtic’s history who have hit the 100-mark for the club and that tells you something about what he has got. I don’t know that he has done enough to convince Brendan Rodgers that he […]