This week St Anthony is joined by another star of the hoops from the late 70’s and early 80’s, Davie Provan. For the 40 somethings and upwards Davie was an excellent winger who (along with Murdo McLeod) was able to...Read More
Month: June 2014
By Lachie Mor As most of my friends are aware, I had, over the last week to go under the knife to address some serious Heart problems. Fortunately down to the skill, patience and dedication of the staff at the Cardiac Unit in...Read More
This week St Anthony returns with another former Celtic star from many of our youths – Mike Conroy. Mike signed for Celtic in 1978 and scored on his debut – unfortunately that was a 4-1 defeat to Hibs. Mike was at...Read More
This week St Anthony joins Harry Brady to discuss all things Celtic, the season past, manager past and the manager future. At the time of recording the two gents had a good idea that Ronny Deila would be the next Celtic manager,...Read More
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard warns of Hibs threat 18/10/2018Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has warned Brendan Rodgers' side that they need to respect Hibs as genuine title challengers. Neil Lennon's team are currently second in the table behind Hearts after an impressive start to the season and Edouard has insisted that they will not be taken lightly by Celtic.
- Simon Donnelly warns Celtic they will have to be at their best for Hibernian challenge 18/10/2018SIMON DONNELLY has warned Celtic that they will have to be at their best to see off the challenge of Hibernian this weekend.
- Ex-Celtic forward Simon Donnelly reckons old Rangers rival Barry Ferguson can help Scotland shine in Star Sixes 18/10/2018FORMER Celtic forward Simon Donnelly has admitted he is desperate for Scotland to improve on their disappointing performance in last year's Star Sixes tournament.
- Davie Hay: Forget Neil Lennon and Celtic link, Hoops need to pick up where they left off 18/10/2018This is a massive couple of weeks on the horizon for Celtic.
- Davie Hay: Next two games huge for Alex McLeish 18/10/2018However you look at, Alex McLeish is under tremendous pressure now with Scotland.
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.