This week St Anthony is joined by another star of the hoops from the late 70’s and early 80’s, Davie Provan. For the 40 somethings and upwards Davie was an excellent winger who (along with Murdo McLeod) was able to...Read More
Month: June 2014
By Lachie Mor As most of my friends are aware, I had, over the last week to go under the knife to address some serious Heart problems. Fortunately down to the skill, patience and dedication of the staff at the Cardiac Unit in...Read More
This week St Anthony returns with another former Celtic star from many of our youths – Mike Conroy. Mike signed for Celtic in 1978 and scored on his debut – unfortunately that was a 4-1 defeat to Hibs. Mike was at...Read More
This week St Anthony joins Harry Brady to discuss all things Celtic, the season past, manager past and the manager future. At the time of recording the two gents had a good idea that Ronny Deila would be the next Celtic manager,...Read More
- How is Brendan Rodgers going to give all his Celtic players game time after January recruitment drive? 23/01/2019FROM having too few players to fill their forward positions just a few short weeks ago, Celtic have suddenly gone to the other extreme.
- Celtic's Ryan Christie: "I think Timothy Weah's dad might beat my dad...." 22/01/2019When Brendan Rodgers spoke of Timothy Weah’s shirt being a little heavier than everyone else’s virtue of his famous father, Ryan Christie may well have shared a knowing nod with the American teenager. Well, a nod in his direction at least.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo reveals goalscoring aims as he completes move to Celtic 22/01/2019CELTIC have completed the signing of striker Vakoun Issouf Bayo for £2m, subject to international clearance.
- Glasgow football fan to stand trial for allegedly punching three police horses at Celtic vs Airdrie game 22/01/2019Three other men also appeared on charges related to the game that saw Celtic win 3-0.
- Former Motherwell and Celtic winger Paul Slane on being taken seriously and putting Amsterdam behind him 22/01/2019WHAT are the first words that come to mind when you hear the name Paul Slane? Amsterdam is bound to be one. There may be a few others not fit for publication around the theme. Joker? Perhaps. Professional? Not likely. But whatever your preconceptions of the former Motherwell and Celtic winger, they would be quashed […]
- Brendan Rodgers believes no operation required for Kieran Tierney - but no timescale on his return 21/01/2019Brendan Rodgers has revealed the extent of Kieran Tierney’s frustration at being sidelined with a problematic pubic injury but has explained that surgery doesn’t appear necessary for the 21-year-old to correct the issue.
- Hunt for a right-back will need Celtic to splash the cash 21/01/2019The search goes on but as the minutes to the end of the transfer window start to tick, so does the pressure.
- John Hartson: I don't see Scott Brown going Down Under - if he stays, Olivier Ntcham might be allowed to go 21/01/2019By the end of the month we should know exactly where Scott Brown will be playing his football next season.