This week St Anthony is joined by another star of the hoops from the late 70’s and early 80’s, Davie Provan. For the 40 somethings and upwards Davie was an excellent winger who (along with Murdo McLeod) was able to...Read More
Month: June 2014
By Lachie Mor As most of my friends are aware, I had, over the last week to go under the knife to address some serious Heart problems. Fortunately down to the skill, patience and dedication of the staff at the Cardiac Unit in...Read More
This week St Anthony returns with another former Celtic star from many of our youths – Mike Conroy. Mike signed for Celtic in 1978 and scored on his debut – unfortunately that was a 4-1 defeat to Hibs. Mike was at...Read More
This week St Anthony joins Harry Brady to discuss all things Celtic, the season past, manager past and the manager future. At the time of recording the two gents had a good idea that Ronny Deila would be the next Celtic manager,...Read More
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia - then it's either Rosenborg or Reykjavic 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- PICTURES: Celtic unveil historic away kit 19/06/2018Celtic have unveiled their new away kit for this season - and it has a historic twist.
- Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- John Hartson: I know what it's like being a record signing at Celtic... It weighs on you 19/06/2018Odsonne Edouard became Celtic’s most expensive signing since myself when his move got over the line last week and I do think there is an element of pressure that goes with that.
- "UEFA keep making Champions League qualification harder for Celtic - we need to make sure we clear their hurdles" 18/06/2018COMPLETING trebles has been something that Celtic have proved rather adept at since Brendan Rodgers was appointed manager two years ago.
- Scott Brown: Steven Gerrard was right about Celtic being fitter than Rangers - but we can get stronger still 18/06/2018SCOTT Brown, the Celtic captain, last night admitted the double treble winners intend to improve upon their fitness levels next season and pick up more points and trophies.
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]