This week Harry is joined by another man from Celtic’s recent history, but this time it is one of the more controversial figures – former general manager Jock Brown. At the club for just for 17 months, his tenure...Read More
Month: February 2014
This week I was fortunate enough to be invited to a fans forum at Celtic Park. In attendance were representatives from supporters groups including Celtic Supporters Association, Disabled Celtic Supporters Club, The Celtic...Read More
A few days ago I had the privilege of interviewing Joe Miller regarding his career and recalling...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by the ever young Joe Miller. For me Joe was the start of the realisation that I may never ever get to play for Celtic. Born in the year of the Lisbon success, I was studying for my O Grades when...Read More
January 1994 and Celtic football club is approaching its lowest ebb. Whilst the new owner of Rangers decides to accelerate the south side’s clubs splash the cash philosophy, over at Celtic the club lurches ever closer to...Read More
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Rangers, Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 17/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January
- John Hartson: Trust Brendan Rodgers to deliver the right players this summer 16/07/2018I know a few people might be getting a little impatient about the lack of new faces at Celtic so far but I have to say that you really need to put your trust in the manager.
- John Hartson: I skipped bleep tests and feigned my weight at Celtic - but there's no hiding place with Brendan Rodgers 16/07/2018I have to say that it was with some interest, and no little shiver down my spine, that I read Brendan Rodger’s comments about the current batch of Celtic players and the expectations when they return to the club for the start of pre-season.