This week Harry is joined by another man from Celtic’s recent history, but this time it is one of the more controversial figures – former general manager Jock Brown. At the club for just for 17 months, his tenure...Read More
Month: February 2014
This week I was fortunate enough to be invited to a fans forum at Celtic Park. In attendance were representatives from supporters groups including Celtic Supporters Association, Disabled Celtic Supporters Club, The Celtic...Read More
A few days ago I had the privilege of interviewing Joe Miller regarding his career and recalling...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by the ever young Joe Miller. For me Joe was the start of the realisation that I may never ever get to play for Celtic. Born in the year of the Lisbon success, I was studying for my O Grades when...Read More
January 1994 and Celtic football club is approaching its lowest ebb. Whilst the new owner of Rangers decides to accelerate the south side’s clubs splash the cash philosophy, over at Celtic the club lurches ever closer to...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.
- Paul Lambert: Liam Miller was an intelligent player - but I'll remember him being humble and a real good kid 22/09/2018PAUL Lambert relished meeting up with a few of the Borussia Dortmund players he won the Champions League with back in 1997, Stephane Chapuisat, Lars Ricken and Karl-Heinz Riedle included, when the newly-formed BVB Legends took on their Liverpool counterparts in their first ever game in the Westfalenstadion last month.
- Watch Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld boogie on stage at Celtic The Musical 22/09/2018LISBON Lion Bertie Auld delighted an audience watching Celtic The Musical - by jumping on stage and having a boogie.
- Graeme McGarry: Can Leigh Griffiths get stuttering Celtic firing on all cylinders again? 21/09/2018IT used to be said that at the Old Firm, you were never more than a defeat away from a crisis. These days, it appears not even a win can shield you from such talk.
- Davie Hay: Filip Benkovic and Kieran Tierney shining lights for Celtic 21/09/2018You have to say that Filip Benkovic looks as though he has added some stability to Celtic’s backline since arriving at the club. For a young guy I think he looks composed at the back and I thought he was excellent throughout the game against Rosenborg. It is obviously early days yet - the guy […]
- Celtic's Filip Benkovic looks to make his name at Celtic this season 21/09/2018Leigh Griffiths stole the show on Thursday night but Filip Benkovic was not far behind.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths can be trusted to deliver for Celtic 21/09/2018The one thing you can say about Leigh Griffiths is that he scores goals. There are not too many people in Celtic’s history who have hit the 100-mark for the club and that tells you something about what he has got. I don’t know that he has done enough to convince Brendan Rodgers that he […]