One Saturday afternoon way back in the summer of 1980, Scottish football fans had the novelty of...Read More
Month: September 2013
I had a frustrating 15 minute chat with a stranger at a corporate event Thursday night, a “Celtic fan” who told me that the defeat to Morton was not a problem, that he wasn’t fussed about domestic performances and that Champions...Read More
Mark Cooper joins Harry Brady this week to discuss the men who stood in front of last weeks keepers, the defenders. Historically known as the sieve for its porous attributes Mark and Harry review the famous MoN back three...Read More
- Alison McConnell: Neil Lennon has already passed his audition for Celtic job 19/04/2019THERE has been a theory that Celtic’s comfortable passage to the William Hill Scottish Cup final was a significant feather in Neil Lennon’s cap.
- Steve Clarke hails Kilmarnock board for slashing Celtic and Rangers ticket allocation at Rugby Park 19/04/2019STEVE Clarke last night praised the Kilmarnock board’s decision to reduce the number of tickets handed to Celtic and Rangers supporters for games at Rugby Park.
- Neil Lennon says a Scot should get top job at Hampden and even has some recommendations 19/04/2019NEIL Lennon believes a Scot should be manager of the national team.
- Neil Lennon rules himself out of Scotland job 19/04/2019Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes the next Scotland manager should be Scottish as he ruled himself out the running for the Hampden hot seat.
- Celtic weigh up move for Azerbaijan defender 19/04/2019CELTIC could be set to make a shock swoop for Azerbaijan defender Bahlul Mustafazade.
- The Bulletin: Jack Ross downplays Scotland link | Levein dismisses Souttar rumours 19/04/2019Your daily roundup of all the latest SPFL news.
- SFA set to cast net wide in search for new Scotland manager - and open to a foreign coach taking over 19/04/2019THE Scottish Football Association are set to scour the world in their search for a new Scotland manager in the coming weeks after sacking Alex McLeish yesterday.
- Jonny Hayes relieved to be making cup final a family affair after pressure from Celtic-daft son 18/04/2019THE last thing that a player needs before walking out at Hampden in a Scottish Cup semi-final is to have any more pressure placed on his shoulders, particularly an added weight of expectation from his own family. But Jonny Hayes has forgiven his son Jackson for doing just that on Sunday.