One Saturday afternoon way back in the summer of 1980, Scottish football fans had the novelty of...Read More
Month: September 2013
I had a frustrating 15 minute chat with a stranger at a corporate event Thursday night, a “Celtic fan” who told me that the defeat to Morton was not a problem, that he wasn’t fussed about domestic performances and that Champions...Read More
Mark Cooper joins Harry Brady this week to discuss the men who stood in front of last weeks keepers, the defenders. Historically known as the sieve for its porous attributes Mark and Harry review the famous MoN back three...Read More
- Rangers going top "irrelevant" for relaxed Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of crucial run of fixtures 18/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers feels Rangers moving back to the top of the Ladbrokes Premiership is “irrelevant” to Celtic - and stressed he is focusing solely on helping his players to rediscover their best form.
- John Hartson: Young Edouard is just a baby - he needs time and help 18/12/2018ODSONNE Edouard is, in football terms, a baby.
- John Hartson: This Valencia is not the brilliant team we played in 2001 - they can be beaten 18/12/2018VALENCIA are not the team they once were.
- Joe Cole: The fans will love seeing Celtic take on Valencia in the Mestalla - but they should take binoculars 18/12/2018JOE Cole last night described the Mestalla Stadium as one of the most intimidating he played in during his 20 year professional career - and told the Celtic fans and players they will savour taking on Valencia there in the Europa League next year.
- John Hartson: Celtic are in a title race but they still need Scott Brown to lead them 18/12/2018DO Celtic want to win this league?
- Brendan Rodgers: Valencia will be a tough test for Celtic - but the Europa League last 32 double header is winnable 17/12/2018THE prospect of Celtic taking on Valencia in the last 32 of the Europa League next year is a mouthwatering one for Brendan Rodgers - and not for entirely professional reasons.
- Filip Benkovic: We still believe we're the best in Scotland at Celtic - but it's down to us to prove it on the pitch 17/12/2018FILIP Benkovic has revealed the Celtic players believe they are better than their Scottish rivals despite falling behind both Rangers and Kilmarnock in the Ladbrokes Premiership table.
- Five alive! Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers expects injured quintet back for Aberdeen and Rangers matches 17/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers is hoping to have all five of the first team regulars who missed Celtic’s defeat to Hibernian on Sunday available for their crucial Ladbrokes Premiership games against Aberdeen at Pittodrie and Rangers at Ibrox next week.